I want only you

Beautiful Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i didn't notice the time, the sun is setting. i was too immersed on staring at you, that everything went blur but you. the sight was just so beautiful to ignore. you have your eyes closed as you came as one with the soft breeze, feeling the solace that makes you want to sleep. the small smile that's plastered on your face as you open your eyes and was greeted by that beautiful scenery that brings tears to one's eyes. oh i would go down just for you. 

 

my train of thoughts were interrupted when you spoke, "The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" you said. i was shocked by that. 

 

"I hope you're not saying goodbye, are you?" I replied. you burst out in laughter. the kind of laugh that sounds like a lullaby to me, gives me perpetual feelings. and I'm more than willing to experience that even if it pains me because of too much it is willing to offer. you then smiled, and I'm proud because I was the reason behind those. 

 

"Of course not. I was genuinely amazed by its beauty that's why it came out of nowhere. And I would never do that, Seul." you said, still having that wide grin across your face. 

 

"You're so beautiful, Hyun." I muttered. You looked at me and gently took my hand with yours. How i love holding your soft hands against mine. it somehow makes me feel calm and in peace whenever i did. 

 

"Seul, you're crazy." you chuckled. you brought my hand closer to your face and placed a chaste kiss. it tickles me. "But in a good way." you continued. 

 

I moved closer to you and draped my arm over your should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter