I love you

I can love you like that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed. 

 

You're crying again. It pains me whenever I see you waste your tears to someone who's not even worthy of them. Seeing you cry is the least thing that I would want to see in my life. 

 

"Am I not enough? Please tell me, Seul." you sobbed even harder. I held you closer to me and gently caressed your back, telling you that I am here and would never leave you all alone. 

 

"Hyun, don't you ever question your worth. You're enough, more than enough even. You deserve all of the love and care, this world could offer. Everything will be okay." I answered. I was expecting you to calm down for a bit, but you did the opposite. 

 

"Then why did he leave me? Why did he choose her instead of me if I'm enough? Seul, it hurts..." You cried. I don't know what to do, but I hope you know that I'm always here for you. 

 

"Hyun, it only means one thing. He don't deserve you. Don't think low of yourself, because you're more and better than what you think you are." I sighed. Honestly, I couldn't think of anything to reply now, that's why I hope you'll get my good intention through my actions. 

 

You hugged me tighter. I just noticed that you're basically sitting on my lap right now, okay stop those thoughts Seulgi. You have your face buried on the crook of my neck, your breathing is hot and it tickles me. I ran my fingers through your hair locks, massaging your scalp in the process. I felt you relaxed. Finally. 

 

I could still hear your sobs, but it's minimum now than awhile ago. I adjusted our place, laid my body on the couch and held you with me, basically laying your body on top of mine. Sigh... if only you'll let me. 

 

If only you'll let me love you, oh I would give the world to you. I would do anything to make you feel you're the best thing in this world. I'd love you for eternity, cherish you. If only you'll let me, I could finally f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter