chapter 1

I will fight for you as long as you want me too

Commentator: AND THE CROWED GOES WILD another point for Kang Seulgi!!

Just like every other Sunday, the gymnasium of SM High school has roaring crowds who are cheering for their volleyball team. It was typical when Seulgi score a point and everyone wanted to throw themselves at her. she had a lot of admirers from Boys to girls no gender can stop Kang Seulgi and her charms. But no matter how much people throw themselves at her she never accepted any of them as her boyfriend or girlfriend why is that? it's because of a beautiful teacher named Bae Joohyun who has been rejecting her for God knows how long already but she never gives up no it's not because of pride but she really likes her and Ms.Bae. So just like every chance, she got she tries to make the most out of it. After the game, she made her way to the audience and try finding a certain teacher who promised her to come to the game only to be disappointed that the teacher was not there. 

"aww it's okay bear let's just celebrate" Yeri one of the liberos of the team tries cheering up on our sulking bear after not seeing her crush from the audience. "Yeah come on team cap let's celebrate!!" Joy on of the middle spikers encouraged also but it was no use to cheer up their capt. "yeah... I know let's celebrate!!" Seulgi tried cheering herself up so that she won't break the happiness of the team. And so they went to the nearest restaurant and celebrate there with their win along with their coaches and other teammates until one of the players saw their beautiful teacher sitting there with an unknown man talking but it looks like their teacher was uncomfortable. "yahhh Kang Seul isn't that your crush? Ms.Bae" with that the bear immediately swung her head in the direction where her teammates told her and there she was her beautiful teacher, Ms.Bae, with someone? 'who is that? why does Ms.Bae look uncomfortable?'  Seulgi thought to herself while getting her phone and contacting her beautiful teacher.

A/N: The contact number that Seulgi had was Ms.Bae's work number that she saw accidentally when she saw Ms.Bae's notebook.

 RING RING RING a ringtone has been heard from the other table that is being occupied by the beautiful teacher.

Ms.Bae: Hello?

Seulgi: Ms.Bae...

Ms.Bae: ah Ms. Kang why are you calling me right now🤨? 

Seulgi: uhhh i-I just wanted to ask... are you comfortable there?

Ms.Bae raced her eyebrow and tried to comprehend what her student was asking her. Well yes, she would rather go to her student's game than go to this stupid date but of course, she won't say that.

Ms.Bae: Ms.Kang I am sorry I can't seem to comprehend what you are trying to say right now.

Seulgi: uhhh because uhhh no offense okay uhhh I can see you're getting uncomfortable with who you are with right now...

Ms.Bae realizes what Seulgi ment and starts looking around the restaurant completely forgetting her date.

Ms.Bae: Where are you? 

Seulgi: uhhh a couple of tables away from yours...

After spotting Seulgi at her table, she told Seulgi to stay there and after that, she stood up from her seat and so did her date but she chose to just say goodbye and proceeds to go to Seulgi's table.

"what are u doing here?" the older one immediately ask