Rainbow Over You (final.)

the rainbow over you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

hiii before continuing, i suggest listening to "Starlight by Taeil (Piano Ver.)" while reading! i swear it will make it a lot more heart-warming T_T 

here's the link:

https://youtu.be/pzFBKe7_OZg

 

 

-----

 

“What? Look, a rainbow.”

 

They both stopped in their tracks as Sullyoon pointed her index finger up to the sky. Jinni chuckled, glancing over at the brunette and not taking a peek at the rainbow but to the girl beside her instead. Jinni’s eyes lingered on her for a while, she laughed at how Sullyoon’s face lit up while looking at the sky, a bright smile plastered on her face and her slight bounce on her feet. Obviously exhilarated like she just saw a rainbow for the first time.

 

They walked towards the bridge railings, letting go of their intertwined hands and leaned their arms over it, taking a much closer look at the rainbow. “I’ve never seen a rainbow this big before. Jinni! you should look too, this is a rare opportunity.”

 

As Sullyoon told her, Jinni gazed at the rainbow along with her best friend. Peaceful silence and fresh air engulfed the two girls, just enjoying each other’s company and the view in front of them.

 

“It’s pretty, right?”

 

Jinni turned her head and saw Sullyoon already looking back at her, making eye contact. Knowing she just got caught staring at the pink-haired girl, her eyes slowly widened at the sight of Jinni’s face just in front of her, as she raised her hands up to her increasingly heated cheeks. Sullyoon quickly turned her face to the other side so Jinni wouldn’t notice it. She was fast to brush it away as she shook her head.

 

“You have a knack for leading me to a good place.” 

 

Jinni uttered as she took her sight away from Sullyoon and gave her focus back on the rainbow. “What do you mean?” Sullyoon asked, her curiosity suddenly jumping in. 

 

“I thought about it…” 

 

Sullyoon’s eyes landed over Jinni once again. This time, she didn’t realize that her eyes were fixed on the girl beside her, as a smile kept growing over her lips. 

 

“Everytime when I’m with you, you’re like the strength that helps me go back whenever I'm lost in my own tracks.” 

 

Jinni stated as she looked back at Sullyoon, a growing smile plastered on her face. Both of their cheeks harmonized in hues of red and pink, as they locked their eyes with each other.

 

“You always lead me to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter