Done

Loona the gay (Loona chat)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY-5

"This is my first time to taste Hyeju food" Yves said with a smirk on her face, "Why i feel like she burn the food for you?" Haseul ask, Yves pout her lips "Yah! She Will never do it!" Yves reply with a little high voice, Haseul just Laugh at Yves and taste the food "ohh! It's really good!!" Haseul shout, Yves cover her ear because haseul scream really loud like a speaker in full volume "do not screaming, you hurt my ear" Yves said, Some member laugh at her and some trying what hyejoo Made, "It's good, I never thought hyejoo can cook.." Jinsoul said, Gowon only watch them from a far, they thought Gowon Didn't take a part on it actually she take a kinda big part when they cook, first she buys the ingredient second she helps hyejoo calm down and third she cuts all the ingredient ...with choerry help, "Gowon only watch you two cooking, right?" Haseul ask, Hyejoo shake her head "actually she take a big part ...With choerry help" Hyejoo reply, Gowon giggle, Yves Didn't believe what hyejoo said so she ask choerry for.. another prove "Yes, she take a big part with my help, a little.." Yves Furrowed her brow "i don't believe it.." She said, Gowon bite her lips annoyed "You don't know anything, unnie" Gowon reply and walks away, the other know she get annoyed because of Yves and what about Yves?, she..  doesn't care at all.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter