Happy Valentine my Woobaby. 3

All I want for Christmas is you Sequel

It's a perfect day before valentines day and I am so excited on it cause it is our first valentine that we can go out in public without limiting ourself in skinship and pretending to be friends. Well anyway I need to be romantic as my Khunnie did everything in Christmas and I want these to be so special.. The preparation and the cakes the hearts I want it to be perfect.

But all of my plan was ruin because of the show that we are guesting tommorrow and Nichkhun isnt invited to go.. I feel really bad and ask my manager if its possible that I wont be coming but he said of course not Wooyoung what would Nichkhun said if he finds out your doing these because you just want to celebrate Valentines with him.

Nichkhun: whats wrong Hyung....

Manager: Wooyoung dont want to attend to tommorows guesting because he want to spend his Valentines day with you,,,

Wooyoung: can I Khunnie...please..

Nichkhun: Of course not Wooyoung, I dont want other people thinking that because were couple now we dont want any guesting which contain skinship with other..

Wooyoung: But Khunnie.. its Valentines Day tommorrow..

Nichkhun: I know but I doesnt mean we cant celebrate it later..

Wooyoung: But ...

Nichkhun: No more buts Wooyoung.. go to the guesting tomorrow ok Youngie..

I was pretty upset to whats Nichkhun attitude towards me. I felt like his getting colder and colder to me and he doesnt care to me that much. This week he comes home late at Night and saying he practice late at night but I always check his schedule in secret but theres no schedule for late night practice.

He also dont sleep with me anymore he said it will be bother to other if everytime they wake us up were at the same bed so I sleep on my own bed now. I'm starting to doubt that the rumours were true about Khuntoria which is really famous right now because of that show We Got Married..Nichkhun episode was realease thes Feb.. and when that show start everything about Nichkhun change...

The plans that I have for tomorrow was all ruin.. starts with the hearts that I cut and all the groceries i bought to make our cake.. But it was all a waste now.. i hated him that night and he didnt even say sorry and ask if Im ok after saying those words in front of my face..

The next day come and the other members are really excited tonight becuase of the group Miss A and Wonder girls will be at the show.. but for me it was just a normal day without Nichkhun to wake me up and without Nichkhun smiling at me while i eat my breakfast.. Its all back to normal like it was the first time me and Nichkhun knew each other for the first time no communication at all..

I open the internet to read some fanfics about me and Nichkhun but the first thing I saw was an open website which is a fanfic I started reading and found out it was Khuntoria fanfic....

My heart is breaking inside my heart and the worst part is it is Nichkhun and my Computer... 

I lack myself in my room until the time come for our guesting. I change clothes and fix my hair with the help of my stylist..

They call us on the stage the stage was empty at all no signs of hearts and It just say on the screen happy Valentines everybody.. 

Then its time for the partners... All the guys are blind folded and the girl will choose who they want.. but for me it reminded me of Nichkhun singing all I want for Christmas is you.. then I took a couple of Minutes and I heard this familiar voice singing My Valentine..

 

honey you are my valentine
You’re my love forever
honey you are my valentine
You’re still my love even if you’ve left me

It doesn’t hurt anymore when I think of you
The hatred towards you melted a little bit
I think only about nice memories
I don’t hate you anymore
The time we’ve spent together feels like a dream
They’re not coming back, right?
If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t know, I really wouldn’t know
So thank you

honey you are my valentine
You’re my love forever
honey you are my valentine
You’re still my love even if you’ve left me

I was really hurt when you left me
I was hurt, and I hated you, but as the time goes by
The wound heals and the memories grow bigger
And I’m able to smile again
The time we’ve spent together
It won’t come back in the same precious way, right?
Because of you I was able to feel what love is
So I thank you
honey you are my valentine
You’re my love forever
honey you are my valentine
You’re still my love even if you’ve left me

I cried trying to stop you,
watching you leave me
You were like a habit,
like a painful cut,
will I be able to erase you?
Will I be able to smile again when I see you?
Back then I wasn’t confident enough
I hate you, but as the time went by my thoughts have changed
i’m thinkin’ about you all the time
i realized that you’ll always be my valentine

honey you are my valentine
You’re my love forever
honey you are my valentine

You’re still my love even if you’ve left me

at first I thought i was just Imagining that Nichkhun is here to greet me Happy Valentines Day but..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

Its actually for real In the middle of the song I someone took off the bandana in my face and as vision cleared up Its Nichkhun.. Its really Nichkhun singing that song and My surrounding was filled with hearts that I cut... and the design I wanted to do for our Valentines Day was there and also the cake I wanted to bake for him...

Of course I cried...

Then the song stop and he said to me "Dont cry now I know Its been hard these past few days but I really wanted to surprise you in our first Valentines Day as a Couple.."

"Happy valentines Wooyoung"

"Happy valentines Nihckhun"

 

and the audience went wild and shout..

I LOVE KHUNYOUNG...

The end

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 I know it tooooooooooooooooooook me a while for these update but I hope you like it..