2.2 (pt 2)

A Different Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is crying alone in her room.. 

A piece of paper slipped into her room through the gap of the door and the floor..

She take the paper..

'If you need someone to hit to release your anger.. Im out here waiting for you.. If you need a shoulder to cry on.. Im here.. If you need a clothes to dry your tears.. Im here.. If you want a warm hug.. Your personal warmer is here waiting for you.. I will be here waiting for you.. Don't suffer alone.. You're not alone.. Im here with you.. I will always be here for you..'


Dara open the door and see Song Kang standing there.. She hug him from behind..

"Don't turn around.." Dara said with her hoarse voice because of crying..

Song Kang hold her hands that are hugging him..

He pat it softly.. He turn around and hug her..

Dara cry harder..

Jiwon look at them...

"Why the world is so harsh to you dear?" Jiwon wipe his tears.. He is glad that Song Kang can make her open up slowly..

 


--

 


Song Kang look at the sleeping Dara.. He caress her cheek..

"As long as im here with you.. No one will hurt you anymore.. I promise you.. Good night wifey.." Song Kang leave the room..

Dara open her eyes and look at the closed door..

 

--

 

"Grandpa Choi.." Song Kang..

"You're leaving already?" Jiwon..

Song Kang nod..

"My driver is waiting outside.." Song Kang..

"Thank you.. For calming her down.." Jiwon..

"Don't push her too much if she can't accept it.. Good night grandpa Choi.." Song Kang bow..

Jiwon nod..

Song Kang leave the house..

 

--

 

The next day.. Instead of locking herself up as she always does.. She confidently step out..

"Good morning grandpa.." Dara smile like nothing happened.. She don't want Jiwon to worry..

"Good morning.." Jiwon smile in relief..

Jiwon look at her in hesitant..

"Im.. Going to accept it.. I will promise you that the empire won't go down.." Dara said to Jiwon..

"Thank you.. Thank you so much.." Jiwon hug her..

Dara smile.. As long as Jiwon is happy.. She gonna be fine right?

 

--

 

Everyone look at her as soon as she enter the building with Jiwon..

They are all looking at her in confusion and disgust..

Dara ignore them all and look ahead instead..

Today Jiwon gonna introduce her as his granddaughter and as the new President of Star Empires..

The reporters are all already in the hall.. They are shock to see Dara walking with Jiwon..

They snapped as much as pictures they can...

Dara try her best to stay calm..

"Thank you for coming today.. Im holding this press conference today to introduce someone to everyone.." 

"This is Sandara.. My granddaughter.." Jiwon..

The flashes of the cameras become crazier and the shock gasp can be heard clearly..

"President Choi.. How can she be your granddaughter when Mr. Park is her father?" A reporter asked..

"She's the daughter of Choi Soojin my eldest daughter so that make her my first granddaughter.." Jiwon..

Here come another round of shock and flashes..

Meanwhile..

"She's still alive??!" Minwon look at the TV angrily..

Even Seungwon is gripping the wine glass..

"He take that useless thing as her granddaughter??" Seungwon is so angry that the glass broke to pieces..

Minwon look at Seungwon..

"Dear your hand is bleeding! Why are you so mad? It won't affect us right?" Minwon wipe the blood..

Seungwon push her away.. He look at her with his angry eyes..

"Won't affect us?! That old man is the owner of Star Empires!! And he have some shares in our company!" Seungwon..

"What?? How??!" Minwon..

"I dont know! I just knew about it this morning! He's helping Dara to ruin us!"  Seungwon..

"What should we do?? What if they take everything from us???" Minwon is in p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter