1.1

A Different Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara-ya.. Stop please.. Im begging you.." 

Dara smirk..

"Stop? I told you to stop messing with my fiancé but you didn't stop.. So why should i stop now?" Dara pour some wine on her..

Then 2 men come to the girl..

"Da..Dara.. Please.." 

"Do whatever you guys want with her.. Send the video to me.. Have a nice day.." Dara said to the girl and leave the hotel room..

"Song Jimin checked.. Next.. Jessica Lee.." Dara smirk..


--

 

*SLAP*

"DO YOU THINK BY DOING THIS I WILL MARRY YOU?! LOOK I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!! I WILL NEVER MARRY A WOMAN LIKE YOU! LOOK AT YOURSELF SANDARA!! HURTING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT! STOP HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Siwan shout so loud that even the secretary outside can hear him clearly..

"I did it because they are leeching on you! They are not innocent! You call the ladies that come for your money and innocent??! Even Hyunji is not innocent! Don't be deceived by her innocent look!" Dara said angrily she's just helping him to take care of his reputation..

*SLAP*

Yes.. He slap her again..

"Hyunji never ask for money from me and she never touch me! Im telling you.. If you mess with Hyunji.. I will ruin you Sandara! Remember that! GET OUT!" Siwan is so furious..

"Ruin me? Im Park Seungwon's daughter.. You can't ruin me! My dad is the one that have been supporting your company!" Dara smirk..

"That's why im marrying Hyunji! Your sister! I love her and she love me! So take that fcking ring off your finger and leave!!" Siwan throw their engagement ring on her face..

It leave a small cut on her face..

"I won't let that happen! Mark my words!" Dara leave the office..

Everyone are looking at her in disgust..

Hyunji come out of the elevator..

"Oh? Un..unnie.." Hyunji is so shock to see Dara..

"You.. I have been sparing you because you're my sister.. Now you're getting married with my fiancé?!" Dara hold her collar..

"Un..unnie.. Please.. I didn't seduce Siwan oppa.. W..we just fell in love naturally.." Hyunji is crying..

Dara scoff..

"Naturally?? Going in his office with ed shirt.. ped skirt.. Naturally??" Dara slap her and push her to the floor..

Everyone gasped.. They are siding on Hyunji because Hyunji have been so kind to them..

"I never do that.." Hyunji cry harder..

"Don't fcking lie!!" Dara pull her hair..

"SANDARA PARK STOP!" Siwan push her from Hyunji making her fell..

"O..oppa.." Hyunji hide behind Siwan..

"Are you crazy?! She's your SISTER!" Siwan..

"You're the crazy one!! Im your fiancé and you're cheating on me with my sister! Fcking pathetic!" Dara..

"I didn't cheat on you! I already break the engagement! Now leave my company and leave Hyunji alone!" Siwan..

Dara take off the engagement ring and throw it at Hyunji..

"You must have want it so bad.. Take it.." Dara said and leave the building..


--


In the car.. 

Dara is looking out of the window..

'Not cheating on me? I saw you guys eating each other faces in the office!' Dara is killing Siwan and Hyunji in her head..

She have been shoving all the leeches around Siwan and he still choose her sister.. And her sister doesn't even push him away.. 

She know Hyunji have that pure and innocent image.. While she's more to mature and bad image.. But.. Is stealing her own sister's fiancé what good girl always do?

 

--

 

Dara enter the house and got slapped by her father..

"WHY ARE YOU EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND YOUR SISTER?! SIWAN DON'T WANT YOU SO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!!" Seungwon..

"Tch.. She must be jealous of Hyunji.. Look at her and then look at Hyunji.. She's like a completely opposite of Hyunji.." Minwon a.k.a Dara's mom.. Step mom..

"Why am i the wrong one when that fcking is the one stealing my fiancé?!" Dara..

*SLAP*

"Watch your mouth! My daughter is not a !" Seungwon..

"Then im not your daughter?!" Dara..

"You never act like one! Look! Stop ruining my image and don't ever try to stop their wedding! If not you're done for!" Seungwon said angrily..

Minwon scoff..

"Lets go oppa.. Don't mind this useless thing.." Minwon pull her husband to their room..

Dara enter her room..

She remember every words coming out of her parent's mouth..

"IM YOUR DAUGHTER TOO!!" Dara throw eveeything in the room..


--


The next morning.. The video of Hyunji and Siwan that Dara want to post got blocked but instead a video about her was posted.. 

"Take that! I told you not to ruin their wedding!!" Seungwon said in front of Dara after publishing an edited video of her with a man..

"YOU'RE MY DAD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" Dara is crying in front of her dad for the first time in her life..

Seungwon ignore her and leave..


--


On the wedding day.. 

Dara come to the wedding.. But as soon as she come out of the car.. People start throwing trash to her..

And saying all the bad words they know to her.. Mostly are girls..

Dara enter the wedding hall.. All eyes are on her..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE THIS DESPERATE!! LEAVE!" Seungwon..

Minwon calm her husband down.. Since there are reporters..

"Drag her out.." Minwon said to the guards..

The men pull Dara out of the hall and push her to the ground..

"LET ME IN!" Dara shout..

"Please leave!" One of the guards said..

Everyone there are laughing at her..

"What a desperate !"

"Look at her so disgusting!"

Suddenly a group of men take her to a car.. A big fancy car..

"Must be her sugar daddy! Gross!" 


--


"Let me go!" Dara wiggle from the man..

"Dara-ya.. Dara.." Jiwon..

"Who are you???" Dara look at the old man..

Jiwon wipe her face sadly..

"Im your grandpa.. Your mom's father.." Jiwon smile sadly..

"Don't touch me! Mom said grandpa is dead!" Dara..

"No.. Its not true.. Your mom said that because i was against her marriage with Seungwon.. Im your grandpa Dara.. Look.." Jiwon take a file and give it to her..

Dara check the document and pictures in the file.. He's really her mom's father..

Dara push the file away..

"Where have you been when mom was suffering because of dad?!" Dara is crying already..

"Im sorry.. I promise that im going to take care of you.. So come and live with me.. Okay?" Jiwon..

"No! I don't want to! I have my father!" Dara push Jiwon's hand away..

"He don't want you Dara! You still want to be with that family after what he did to you? I already take down all the videos.. I know you ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter