One

Things You Said After You Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Winrina Taglish AU]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At first, it was all happiness and contentment. You holding my hand was sure enough to kept me from being anxious. Your melodious laugh was all I need to make my day complete. Your loving stares were one of those things that told me your future is with me. 

 

I didn't know when did things started to go wrong but I realized right at this moment, I wish...

 

 

 

 

 

••••

 

 

 

 

 

 

You angrily opens the front door that created a loud noise. I immediately know that something bad happened again, looking at your disheveled hair and those eye bags under your eyes pained me. You haven't been home for couple of weeks, no phone calls, no texts. 

 

I got up from the stool, walked towards you with a worried face, 

"Mahal? Are you..." okay?

 

"Tabi." You said with a cold voice that stunned me. 

 

My chest feel so heavy with how your eyes throw a glare at me as you brushed me off and continue to our bedroom. I closed my eyes and release a shaky breathe then follows you to our room.

 

I saw you packing up your clothes already that made me panic.

 

Lumapit ako agad sa pwesto mo at pilit kang pinipigilan na ilagay ang mga damit mo, nilalabas ko ang mga naipasok mo na. Ayoko. Please, don't leave me.

 

"Minjeong, ano ba?!" Bulyaw mo sa akin. Nagpupuyos ka sa galit na tumingin sa akin, tinulak mo pa ako palayo pero agad din akong lumapit sa iyo at niyakap ka.

 

"Mahal, please huwag ganito. Pag-usapan natin. Don't leave me. Tell me, what should I do to make you stay?" I know I sound pathetic but what can I do? I don't want you to leave me. I want to fight our love until I can no long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter