chapter 2

we fight together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a busy day in their law firm, and apparently, Baekhyun and Minseok are going nuts on the new case they have taken.

Their client is a man in his late twenties and he is accused of a teenager. Usually, they won't take such cases where it is quite hard to believe the accused. Especially, in this case, their client is not fully open and they feel that he is really guilty. But unfortunately, his uncle is an ex-minister and their hold is big.
They wanted Chanyeol and Sehun to take this case, but since they are really busy, Baekhyun and Minseok had to take this instead.

"What will we do with him Minseoki.." Baekhyun turned to his best friend.
They both shares a room, just like the way they started it.

Though Chanyeol and Sehun started like that, now they are in two rooms since they have individual cases too.

But minseok and Baekhyun remained in the same room, though they sometimes take individual cases.


Baekhyun scratches his head as he slowly gets up from his seat.
" It's quite clear that he is the culprit, how can we help such a bastard?  And how can we do this to that poor girl? We shouldn't do that '

Minseok sighed as he put the papers in his hand on his table and looked at his best friend.
" We definitely shouldn't do that Baek, we have to do something about this.

Simply refusing to take this case won't help. If they go to another law firm and they win this case, it's over for us."

They both shared some uncertain glances as both were totally clueless about what to do in this situation.

Then they got a knock on their door,
" Sir, Mr Lee is here." One of their employees informed them.

Mr Lee was the client they had been discussing and they both weren't ready to meet him yet. After all, they had to yet take a decision on what to do about this case.
But, it's not like they can send him back without meeting him. So minseok signalled Baekhyun that they could do it and so Baekhyun turned to his employee.
" Okay, send him in"


Both Baekhyun and Minseok stood up and moved to the corner where they usually talks with their client and once the door got open they got the feeling that this won't end well.

Because the person who entered has such a negative aura around him. He was well built with some dangerous-looking eyes.

His smug face and the carefree look on it said a lot about him.
After entering the room he didn't give much respect to the two lawyers and just went to sit at a seat he saw at first.

All that Baekhyun wanted to do at that time was to wipe out that smugness from his face.

How could he act like that at someone else's place and that also infront of the ones who are literally going to save him from rotting in jail?

Maybe it was the confidence he had in his money and power that was beyond the law.

Seeing the irritated look on Baekhyun's face, Minseok initiated to go first and end their today's conversation as fast as he can.

" Uh, hello Mr Lee, I am Attorney Kim Minseok and this is  Attorney Byun Baekhyun, we are the ones looking into your case at the moment "

Minseok doesn't want to say that they are in charge of it, especially now after seeing his attitude, he absolutely doesn't want to take this man's case.

Hearing it Mr Lee only scoffed as if he is annoyed hearing that.
He then gave a look at that the two lawyers, as he stood up,
" You know I specifically asked for Attorney Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol, but my uncle told me you both are also quite capable of dealing with this case. "
He then moved close to Minseok, making the latter flinch a little and moving a step back.
It made Baekhyun a little concerned and he was soon near his best friend as he gave a stern look back at Mr Lee.

Lee didn't mind it, and continued,
" But, I am not complaining, I got two good-looking attorneys for me. " He then gave a suggestive look at them both before turning to leave.

" I just came to see you both, if you want to know anything from me, call my secretary, I am sure you guys already have his number. And then, after the case let's meet again, "
For that, he looked at minseok and gave a wink before leaving the room.

The two lawyers stood silent for a moment before they both imitated puking.
"Who the hell does he think he is," minseok said in anger and turned to Baekhyun.

" Did you see the way he looked at us, and that stupid wink he gave at me, I just wanted to ing punch him after that." He throws out some punches into the air.

Seeing it Baekhyun just shook his head as he replied, " then why didn't you, instead of regretting not doing it, you should have done that"
Minseok pouted hearing it, and seeing it Baekhyun came near him.

" Let's do whatever we can to make him go to jail. Justice should be given to everyone who he had played with."

" but how?"

" Let's find a way, we can do it, Minnie, we can"
He then showed his fist for a bump and without any hesitation, minseok bumped it with his fist. They will find a way for sure.

Then suddenly minseok remembere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter