character information

we fight together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol:

31 years old

A lawyer by Profession.

Everyone in his field is jealous of the power he holds in this field , because at this young age, he is one of the most popular lawyers in the country at the moment. There are numbers of lawyers under him and his law firm is in high demand among the people.

He didn't reach this position alone, he had his lawyer Best Friend Sehun from the beginning.

They struggled together at the beginning and now they are a powerful duo everyone is jealous and afraid of.

Another powerful duo under his firm is none other than his husband Baekhyun and his other best friend Minseok.

When it comes to his family, everyone knows about his husband and their son, Park Ji Hoon.

His family is everything to him.

His love for Baekhyun and his son is immense and every single day he thanks the heavens for having Baekhyun as his partner.

No one will do the sacrifices Baekhyun has done for him. HIs little family is built on his tears and determination.

 

No one other than Baekhyun, Sehun and Minseok knows about his complete family background.

There is a made-up story of him being an only child and his parents dying while he was too young.

Until now that story is not questioned by anyone, it's better that way.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun

29 years old.

He and Minseok were childhood friends and from school to law college, they were together.

During their high school time, one-day Minseok came near him with a pouty face and tears filled eyes.

When asked about the reason, he replied that someone about his round cheeks and seeing that Minseok was too upset about it, he decided to go and warn the person who teased his best friend.

And that is how they met Sehun and Chanyeol.

Sehun apologised right away seeing how furious Baekhyun looked and he explained that he wasn't teasing him,

In fact, he was only trying to compliment him.

after that as an apology, Sehun insisted to buy a coffee for minseok and though Minseok rejected it a few times, Sehun finally won.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter