TW 1

Turbulent Waters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1970s '

...live my child...and only then you shall remember...'

'...papa...no...pls. don't leave... papa...'

'...live well my Seungwannie...'

'...no...no...pls..papa..' moaned a young woman in her slumber inside the travelling volkswagen jeep. It caught the attention of the two other companions with travelling her. A maidservant and a doctor.

"Miss... Miss...pls. wake up..." said the maidservant Sua as she gently shake her mistress to wakefulness.

'..no...no papa...what do you...mean..papa don't go!' she continued mumbling in her sleep. Cold sweat dampening her thin clothes. Her heart drumming and beating fast.

"Wendy...Wendy darling ...it's just a dream. You have to wake up now..." said the Dr. Heechul, taking the young lady's pulse. It was too fast. It wasn't good for her heart.

She needs to wake up now. The doctor resorted to tapping the young lady's face.It seemed to work as she slowly became conscious.

"Easy now dear... you have to breathe...inhale...exhale..." said Dr. Heechul gently guiding his patient.

"Are you okay Miss? You are sweating a lot...we'll have to change your clothes before you got cold." said the maidservant Sua.

"I'm okay. I apologize for worrying you both." said the young miss.

"We're nearing the port already. I suggest to change once we get on the ship. I believe your sister has already arranged the cabin you will share with her." said Dr. Heechul, carefully observing the young miss. God forbid if anything happens to his patient, he won't be able to forgive his self.

Wendy Jung had been in his care for more than a decade now. And he will continue to look after her, as long as his services are wanted by her esteemed family.

A family of good money and vast fortune.

.............. [Aboard the "La Generacion"]

A woman with beautiful golden locks and stunning blue eyes knocked on the door with the name plate "Ship Owner's Office".

'Come in' said a muffled voice fr.inside.

The blonde woman entered the room. It was a well-polished and elite room that reflects both wealth and power of the occupant.

Inside was a poised, firm looking petite woman who was going over stacka of paper on her table. When she looked up, there was only a brief recognition on her face before she continued writing again.

"It's you. I'm glad you've finally boarded the ship. Please sit down." said the petite woman who's wearing a velvet tailored tux.

"Oh. I won't take much of your time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter