stop

bother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can’t you stop bothering the hell out of me?!"

 

What?

 

You can feel your heart crack. The smile you were wearing disappeared, your lips forming a thin line as if you were holding your tongue from blurting out that you are hurt by what Yuri just said. You really feel that you might cry right now by the way your tears are threatening to fall from your eyes.

 

Yuri notices how your smile dies down but before she can say anything, you disappear from her room. 

 

You run away as fast as you can from the younger’s room. You know Yuri didn’t mean to be that harsh but the pain doesn’t go away. Instead, a hatred feeling is seeping inside your heart, hating yourself for being upset over small things. You locked the door of your room, not realising that your roommate is inside.

 

“Yena unnie? Is everything alright?”

 

You flinch hard, surprised by the sudden question. In a split second, your lips are puckered and you immediately run into Chaewon’s embrace which welcomes you warmly.

 

“I’m a bit upset…” Tears threaten to fall from your eyes again when your roommate starts caressing your hair gently. You close your eyes, letting the tears fall as you snuggle deeper into her embrace.

 

“Wait, unnie, are you crying?!” You can sense that Chaewon is panicking since you rarely cry in front of anyone, not even her. You just tighten your hold on her hoodie as more tears are falling from your eyes while you sob.

 

.

-

.

 

Chaewon stayed and comforted you until you could raise your head and look at her in the eyes and oh God, the amount of concern and fondness in your roommate’s eyes are making you tear up again so you bury your head into her chest again to stop yourself from crying.

 

“Thank you…” You muttered quietly but Chaewon being Chaewon, she manages to catch your small thanks as she tightens her hug. “No need to thank me, unnie. You always listen to me so, of course, it’s only right for me to do the same to you.” 

 

Oh, you wonder how can you deserve someone as kind and as reliable as Chaewon as your roommate.

 

You finally take a deep breath and let go of Chaewon as you start talking about why you’re crying in the first place.

 

“You know that I haven’t spent time with Yuri that much lately since she’s busy with her OST recording, right?” You see Chaewon nods and you take it as a sign for you to continue. “So, I went to her room earlier and was about to entertain her with… my stupid dumb tricks but eventually I’m just… b-bothering her…” Your voice trails down as you can feel your heart hurting by just telling her about what happened. 

 

“Unnie, wait here for a moment, okay?” 

 

Chaewon suddenly jolts up from her bed and is about to leave the room but you hold her wrist tight.

“Chae, don’t…”

 

You shake your head though you’re quite taken aback by how furious Chaewon looks right now. She takes your hand away from your wrist and put it back on your lap.

 

“I’ll just talk to her, calmly.”

 

You know you can’t stop her anymore so you just nod before she disappears from your room.

 

.

.

.

 

After a while, Chaewon still isn’t back from talking with Yuri so you decided to take a look at them but the moment you open the door, actual chaos is happening. Yuri is pinned to the wall with Chaewon’s index finger jabbing her chest continuously. You notice how Chaewon’s lips are moving, probably whispering something to Yuri. Her reddened face shows all the anger that she’s barely holding back. Minju is there too, trying her best to pull Chaewon away from Yuri but the older woman is undeniably stronger than her.

 

“Unnie, stop it! You’re hurting Yuri!” 

 

Minju shouts, making you snap out of your daze. You quickly pull Chaewon and hold her by her arms tight. 

 

“You should at least respect her as an older person!”

 

You see how Yuri is tearing up so you pull Chaewon back into your shared room and force her to sit on the edge of your bed. You make sure the door is locked before you turn your back, meeting Chaewon’s hostile glare. You can see how Chaewon is clenching her knuckles tight on your bedsheets, most probably trying to hold her anger in. 

 

“Chae…” 

 

You softly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter