Leave.

Go. Leave.

I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes and misspellings! I am writing this one on my iPad haha.

--------------------------------------------

Siyeon closes the door as quietly as possible so she doesn't scare the brunette sitting on the bed, staring into thin air. The blonde knew what this was about. Her vacation was coming to an end and convincing Bora to follow her to city is like talking to a brick wall. So, to get it over with, she saunters over to the girl on the bed. The creaking of the wooden floor shook the silence between the two. Bora looked so beautiful when the moonlight hit her pale face.

 

Siyeon sat down next to her, her hands clenching her knees. "So...I've packed the bags." The words cut the tense silence like a knife on fire.

 

"You're leaving in the morning?" The tiny voice from Bora shook Siyeon's heart down to its core. The thorns poked the sensitive muscle, not entierly piercing the skin.

 

Siyeon did not dare to reply in fear of breaking down so she simply nodded. She did not want this to be hard on Bora so she chose to stay strong. She chose to be the shield for the tiny girl to protect her from the rain. 
 

The air was thick. Only the crickets could be hears, poking small holes in their tense silence. No one dared to speak. No one wanted to force the other one to make a decision that didn't result in happiness. So they stayed silent. Wasting precious time before the other one leaves. And Siyeon had promised herself not to take moments for granted.

 

So she made sure to say something before regretting keeping quiet. After all, word left unsaid will haunt you forever. "The house will be empty now." Siyeon sighs and trails her finger along the edge of the bed. "Take care of it well. Make sure it stays the same, I still want your scent in here." The last part came out like a whisper.

 

"Why did you come here in the first place?" Bora raised an eyebrow but did not even spare a glance at her, too scared to see the girl leave.

 

Siyeon leans her head against the wall, feeling a slight bump from banging her head against it when falling against the bed with Bora in her arms. "I left some things in Seoul. Loose ends. I left someone before they could leave me, I wanted to be the one that broke their heart." Siyeon sighs and put a hand on her neck, trailing the tattoo. "Everything was falling apart. She was leaving. Mom and dad are slowly dying. My sister is getting married. I didn't want to be alone."

 

"So you're running." Bora clicks her tounge and Siyeon glances at the tiny porcelain beauty. "You can't avoid Seoul forever, Siyeon. All the problems you left will haunt you until you deal with them and running to me isn't the answer."

 

"But I wanna be with you!" Siyeon sniffled, biting back tears that poked like thorns from a bush.

 

"Don't waste your time with me. You know we aren't meant to be and we will never be." Bora's words were harsh but she needed to knock some sense into Siyeon. After all, you can't avoid a probem forever. "Your parents are dying so spend time with them. Build memories before they fade forever. Apologize to her and let her leave. She deserves some closure. And go to that wedding of your sister. Enjoy the moments before she is offically married to that man." Bora commanded, finally glancing at Siyeon that sat with her head hung low. "Enjoy the moments before it's all gone. And when it's time, let them go."

 

The words hit Siyeon like a tsunami. Strong and harsh, something she wasn't ready for but she knew Bora was right. Everyone was leaving but that's life. People come and go, being able to be happy on your own is a power not many had. And a strenght Siyeon definitely didn't have. She used to have it but when she met Bora, everything changed. She stirred the waters.

They sat in silence for a couple of hours that felt like minutes. The sun was slowly rising, its yellow and orange rays stretching across the sky. The warmth hit the back of Siyeon's head like a rocket. She needed to go to the airport but she didn't want to leave. She didn't want to know what life without Bora would be like. Because for her, there isn't any life.

 

But Bora had accepted reality. "The sun is coming up." She dryly said, fiddling with her fingers as she knows Siyeon was leaving.

 

"I...I don't want to go, Bora." Siyeon reached for Bora's hand but the tiny woman retreated her hand.

 

The brunette fished up 2 necklaces from her pocket and dropped one into Siyeon's hand. Bora's had a crowtit while Siyeon's had a wolf. "I found these on the market a few months ago. I was going to give it to you then but I decided to wait before you leave. They have a magnet on the tip so if they connect if close enough. But they don't just connect to any magnet. They only connect to each other."

 

Siyeon stared at her but nonetheless, she put it on. "What is it supposed to do?"

 

"If we meet again, they will connect." Bora sadly smiled and put on hers. "I want to find you again when you leave. I atleast hope to find you. Now go. Leave, Siyeon."

 

A/N: Thank you for reading! I know it's not that long but eh lol. I just felt like writing this.