1.1 Fin.

you left (I stayed)

It was the rain with me again when I found myself outside the movie theatre we always go to, I heard there was a torrential downpour, but to myself it was just tears I've been holding up these past few years. You leaving was unexpected, but staying with me was so selfish of you.

 

[I'm still a fool for you, Kim Minju]

 

I came back to the local library where we would read our favourite mythology books and when I reached one of your preferred aisles, I saw the silhouette of you sitting near the window. The thought of you coming back hasn't left my mind ever since. Do you know how much I hate you? I hate you for not letting me to. 

 

The clock ticks, it’s almost 5 o’clock. It’s time for us to go to the shore and watch the sunset. Oh sunsets, how would I describe it? 

 

"I don't want to be with you anymore, Chaewon," You said as soon as the sun set, “You’re a hindrance in my life. I would’ve ended up with the right things if I wasn’t with you.”

 

I was a fool for thinking you were genuinely happy. 

 

If I'm being honest, you weren't being selfish by leaving; you were being selfish by pretending that you were happy with me and keeping me there in the shadows.

 

Sunsets, no matter how beautiful they are, signifies the end. That's how I'll describe it.

 

[I'm still a fool for you, Kim Minju]