This ring proves it

alpha's one-shot wenrene collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie! Good luck with your promotions! Fighting!”

“Unnie! I’m sending you lots of love and support for your promotions! Good luck! Fighting!”

“Wannie! I’m so proud of you! Cheering for you always. I will be watching your performance. Fighting!”

These are sweet and meaningful messages from my members. It gives me energy knowing that they always have my back.

Pre-recorded performances are easier because I can perfect everything. Since this is a performance live on viewable radio, I need to sing properly.

I got my makeup and hair done while staring blankly at my phone. Maybe hoping for a last minute message to come.

“So, what do you want me to do with your hair?” the stylist asked. “Should we go with what the management wants or do you want to modify it?”

“I think we should go with what they want then I’ll check if it’ll work for me.” I said.

“Got it. You know my team missed you a lot.”

Anxious.

“When we style you girls, we are always smiling.”

Nervous.

“We really enjoy the company of you five with us. Do your best, okay?”

The sound of my heart pounding became deafening.

Suddenly, I found myself standing; cold sweats broke out on my forehead. I looked around and saw the stylist’s shocked expression.

“Wendy,” she said as she put her hands on my shoulder, gently pushing me down onto my seat. “You're going to be fine. You’ve done this several times. I’m sure y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter