end.

hi, can i order one extra coffee and can you give it to that guy over there?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae quickly looked down when the coffee had been delivered. He had been in this cafe for about 30 minutes before ordering an extra coffee to be given to the man at the corner who looked to be swamped with work even before Hyukjae got there. The employee at the counter asked three times if he was sure that he was pointing to the beautiful, alluring, charming man that had taken Hyukjae’s attention the moment he got there (Hyukjae’s words, not the employee’s) before smiling widely and immediately preparing the coffee he had ordered.

But Hyukjae doesn’t have the courage to actually see the art that is that stranger looking at him when the employee pointed to Hyukjae, most likely to say who the coffee came from. So, of course, he looked back down at his own drink. 

Wow, he can feel his own face turning red. Is he still looking? Probably. Let’s not take a risk, let’s wait maybe five or ten more minutes before…?

Oh no, Hyukjae saw from his peripheral vision that the man stood up and was walking toward Hyukjae’s direction. 

A big oh no. Hyukjae was not ready for this. Why did he order that extra coffee again?

“Hi.” Oh, wow, his voice is just perfect too, huh? “Thanks for the coffee.”

“Hmm?” Hyukjae managed to look up and he simultaneously wanted to brag to the world that he saw the most beautiful face in this world and also selfishly keep him as his most precious secret treasure. “Oh, that? You just looked busy and I… Yeah, glad you liked it.”

Honestly? What is this? What was the point of Hyukjae hosting some events back in college if he can’t even talk to people properly now?

“I have to say,” the man smiled (he’s too pretty, this is unbelievable) as he smoothly pulled out the chair in front of Hyukjae and occupied it, “I’ve been going to this cafe almost every day and it’s the first time someone’s bought me coffee.”

Hyukjae couldn’t stop the incredulous look on his face. “Seriously?” It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter