Almost (Sweet Music)

Almost (Sweet Music)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This arrangement of them was decided out of nowhere.

 

Wendy would clear her schedules with so much productivity, wasting no time to play around.

 

She always makes herself available in case the woman of her dreams lifts a call and asks for unplanned dates or spontaneous late night strolls around the city. wendy promise to herself to not miss a chance to be with the woman.

 

The woman of everybody's dream.

 

"Good evening, pretty lady." letting out a amused chuckle, the woman was greeted by her greasiness. wendy stifles a giggle and spreads out her arms, offering a hug. the latter quickly accepted with a little smile plastered on her face. who wouldn't accept a hug from a warmest person anyways?

 

"You sound extra cheerful today." the lady observed, hands falling to interlace with wendy's.

 

"I'm done with my schedule, let me take you on a date." wendy invites with those happy voice of her, expectant to the sweet 'yes' escapes from her lips.

 

Wendy really like dates. or perhaps because joohyun liked it so much she grew to love it too. even the unorganized ones, because they said the best things happen at unexpected times, right?

 

Even the saddest one, when they're on verge of misunderstanding. they would still go out, eat in peace and make sure they're going to talk about the problem before going to bed.

 

And even on hard times, on moments when they are too exhausted to walk, here comes wendy to take a call and receive a delivered foodstuff.

 

The best one was the happy ones, nothing beats for wendy when she caught sight of her smile. seeing her favorite grin is enough to made her day, deer eyes that always look at her with so much fondness and that hands which constantly reaching out for hers.

 

She doesn't know any wizardry , but it was magical.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun invariably take wendy to road trips. different route, same atmosphere for them.

 

It was calming, unlike the feelings that incipient to grow from the depth of their hearts.

 

Different songs blasting in the playlist, yet there's a same rhythm playing in their minds that no one else could imitate.

 

Almost.

 

"Look at the stars," the woman looks up and let herself be captivated at the glamour of the sky. they gradually arrived at the han river after an hour of random road trips, they ended up being here as their final destination. as usual, they'll get lost on the streets, mindlessly going different turns and find something unprompted beauty of the countryside. when they feel hungry, joohyun would stop over at some store and fill in their stomach with what's available around the area.

 

This is scene is remotely identical, the smiles, the eyes, the feels.

 

They are surrounded with peace but their minds are going ruckus.

 

Wendy is thankful the latter is wearing a coat, or she'll be freezing to death as the cold breeze of air hits them.

 

Wendy is a 'human heater', but tonight she don't want to be close. instead, she likes the space between them, and watch every breathe she takes, she aims to see that attractive smile and those sparkling eyes of hers.

 

Joohyun is the best kind of a woman.

 

"This is the part of you that I really like.." wendy avowed softly, her eyes are addressed nowhere but to joohyun. "you're so good at driving that you also drive me crazy." she mused, stopping herself from choking on her own words.

 

Everything that she feels is so overwhelming, which she couldn't express. and even so, she can't and will never utter the words she's been dying to say.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter