Head Over Heels

Your Beautiful My Love

I hung up the last t-shirt on the rack, relieved the day was almost over. 'Thank god im finally done" I say under my breath. My mind drifts off to thinking about my boring, single life and I wish I didn't have to go home to nobody every night. As I'm walking through the pretty much empty aisles, I close my eyes for a minute. I take a step forward, only to realize that there was a box right there. I panic, knowing that I'll probably fall to the floor in front of my boss. But, the thing is, I don't. Instead I find myself falling onto a boy in sunglasses, a mask and his hat. I can't see his most of his face, but the i do catch a glimpse of the mid part of his face when his glasses shift. He looks like...Park Jimin? No. That's not possible. But, considering I'm not an ARMY and I think it's him...It has to be. 

"I-I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" I apologize. He seems to smile under his mask.

"It's okay. I do these things a lot too. I wasn't paying attention either. But, uhm, can you--you know..." He responds, glancing at the way I'm straddled on top of him in the middle of an aisle. I feel my face turn bright red as I attempt to stand back up. 

"I-I'm really truly sorry about this. That was a little awkward. Please forgive me!!" I say, my American accent probably sounding incredibly thick to him. 

He laughs, and puts his hands on my shoulders to steady my shaking body. I feel my tempature rise dramtically at his touch. He must not notice, because his grip tighthens. I start to wish  this moment could simply last forever, but I realize I'll probably never see this bo-

"Hey, I know this is sudden, but...Do you maybe want to get coffee sometime? I totally get it if you don't, I mean we did just meet and all. But, it would be nice if I could at least talk formally to the girl who fell on me." His beautiful voice snaps me out of my thoughts, wait. Did I really just say that his voice sounds beautiful? Stop it Khloe. You can't fall in love with someone at first sight, you know thats just cliche crap. But...He is seemingly perfect. At least to the eyes. 

Jimin's POV: 

She looks at me, her face turning very red. I start to apologize, but she cuts me off. 

"Y-yeah. That sounds...nice. Tonights really the only time I'm free this week. Is that okay?".

I smile so widely I'm sure she can see it under my mask. "That's perfect. How about around 8?" I ask, praying that she'll say yes. To my relief, she nods excidetely. I sigh so loudly she giggles. Damn, she is cute. Ugh, the others aren't gonna think much of this.