Huh Yunjin

Let’s Start A Day With Miyawaki Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I want to change this ed up society.’

It’s been two weeks since Chaewon started living with Sakura. It feels like yesterday when Sakura had to wake up in a quiet house. Ever since Chaewon accepted her proposal to live with her, life has been…okay.

Sakura was never really a big eater. One sandwich could last for two days (foggy bread never bothered her that much). She could eat a meal for a day. But with Chaewon watching her like a hawk, being nagged by the younger girl was like something she kinda looked forward to.

Can’t blame her, living alone with no one to talk with almost makes her forget how to talk. Bless Mr. Bang for checking up on her on a weekly basis. If not, maybe she really will forget how to speak.

“Oh, good morning unnie.”

Even if they are living together now, Chaewon doesn’t want to be a bother. She tried to wake up early, at least before Sakura, to clean up the house. Sakura and Chaewon both know the younger girl is not really fond of cooking. Heck, she would eat something that passed the expired date.

“Morning, Chae.”

While Chaewon might be bad about a main course, she still does her best preparing toast or morning tea. Both of them never really like coffee so they settle with tea or other drinks aside from coffee. It’s too strong for me. Chaewon said.

As Sakura took a seat in front of Chaewon, the other girl pushed a document toward Sakura. Sakura raised her brow as she read the cover.

“Is there any problem unnie?”

Sakura took a quick glance at Chaewon before she shook her head.

“I don’t think so. Probably just one of the documents I need to read for Mr. Bang. Oh right,”

Sakura took something from her pocket, making Chaewon curious. Sakura put a folded paper in front of Chaewon.

“Fill the form so we can renew your ID. Mr. Bang said he’ll take care of everything.”

Chaewon stared at the piece of paper before she bit her lips.

“It will need an address though. And family registration… I can’t ask that.”

Now it was Sakura’s turn to raise her brow at the younger girl.

“You can just put this address, since you’re living here now. As for family registration…”

Sakura staring at the food in front of her, visibly thinking of the best solution. It was quite a cute sight for Chaewon. After years of not seeing each other, Chaewon sometimes still couldn’t believe that the older girl was there, in front of her. Seems like Sakura was done thinking as she was now staring at Chaewon.

“I’ll discuss this matter with Mr. Bang later. Just try to fill everything you could fill now.”

Chaewon received the papers and read them carefully. She took mental notes on which info she could fill and which one couldn’t. She took a secret glance at Sakura, who was now reading a paper with her brows furrowed. Seems like she was reading something kinda important right now, and Chaewon doesn’t want to impose. So Chaewon carefully ate her breakfast and left Sakura alone at the dining table.

“Thanks for coming from a short notice, Mr. Bang.”

The older guy smiled warmly as he took a seat. From behind, Chaewon appears with two cups of tea, making Mr. Bang smile at the younger girl.

“Ah, you must be the one who’ll start to live here. Ms. Kim, is that right?”

Chaewon took a glance at Sakura before she nodded her head. Sakura must have sensed her wariness over Mr. Bang.

“He’s Mr. Bang Shihyuk, my…legal guardian in Korea, is that right?”

Mr. Bang nodded.

“Don’t worry, Saachan already informed me about your circumstances. I’m working on your ID as well.”

Saachan, huh.

Chaewon nodded absent-mindedly as she gained new information about the older girl. Sakura doesn’t look like she minds the name either.

“As I was saying on the phone, it seems like it will be hard for Chaewon to get her family registration. Is there any documents we could submit instead?”

Sakura and Chaewon stared expectantly at Mr. Bang, who was pondering. He than stare at the two girls before grinning.

“How about you two make a new family registration?”

Sakura tilted her head to her left, still processing his suggestion. On her side, Chaewon was blinking her eyes rapidly before her cheeks turned red.

“W-wait! Does that means we need to—“

“Why didn’t I think of that? That’s actually a great idea, Mr. Bang.”

“Huh??”

Sakura and Mr. Bang turned their heads to a flustered Chaewon.

“…You…don’t like the idea?”

Sakura rubbed the back of her neck, quite surprised how strongly Chaewon reacted at the suggestion. She thought it was a good idea, though. They could be registered as sisters, even though they are not really blood-related. But her question seems like making Chaewon’s cheeks redder.

“…Doesn't that mean we have to get married…?”

Sakura blinked her eyes slowly, before realization hit her. Of course. How the hell are they supposed to make a family registration except marriage? If they are going to be registered as sisters, Sakura’s family basically needs to adopt Chaewon. Does Sakura want that? As for a wife…

Sakura shook her head before her cheeks finally brightened as well. Mr. Bang, who was observing, had that little smile on his face. Seemingly amused by this situation.

“R-Right, I uhh… That doesn’t cross my mind. What are we gonna do, Mr. Bang?”

Mr. Bang chuckled before he ruffled Sakura’s head. He couldn’t help it, as he started to get fond of the only Miyawaki, as she was too serious sometimes. Now that she was acting like her age, it gives him much more relief. And of course, this little thing would go straight as a report to Mr. Akimoto.

“No need to worry about that. I could ask for a favor from my… friends regarding this.”

Mr. Bang then turned into serious mode as he turned his head toward Sakura.

“Now, Saachan. Let’s have a talk.”

Sakura nodded her head before she took a glance at Chaewon, who understood what they meant.

“I’ll… get going then. I’m gonna walk around and will be back around this afternoon.”

Sakura nodded and walked her out of the house.

“Be careful, and I’ll take care of the dinner.”

“Thank you, have a nice day!”

Chaewon walked out from the third cafe that had a ‘Hiring’ sign in front of their store. Secretly, Chaewon has been surveying either cafes or restaurants for a part-time job. She feels like this is the least she could do, and also for emergency money for herself. She couldn’t rely on Sakura forever.

It’s not like they are a couple or something.

The thought actually makes her blush, especially since earlier today they were speaking about…that…unintentionally.

But as expected, they would very much prefer if Chaewon could give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter