Intro

Let’s Start A Day With Miyawaki Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The change of seasons can be used as a start of something new for some people. It can be changing jobs, relationships, starting a new journey, learning new things, etc. The most suitable season for a change is probably Spring, because it is a season where flowers bloom after a long battle against the coldness of Winter. 

Just like this particular house in the middle of Seoul, where you could see unopened boxes with a foreign words and scattered stuff around the big house. As messy as it looks, the owner couldn’t be found everywhere. 

Except for the animated sounds that came from one of the rooms.

“Damn, I lost again.”

A woman in her early 20s just grumbled as she scratch her head. If you look closely to one of the boxes, you could read ‘Miyawaki Sakura’ written with kanji. The same woman, or now we could safely called Sakura, put her handheld game down before she scanned the familiar yet unfamiliar room. This is actually not her first time moving to a foreign land. In fact, Sakura has spent some of her childhood time here in Korea, living with her grandparents before she moved back to Japan. The reason why she came back to this big empty house in South Korea was because of two reasons.

One, her parents in Japan, passed away in an accident.

Two, her grandma, who took custody of her, passed away due to a heart attack when she was on the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter