[2] kiss

There’s this girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to chase after her but I didn’t, I wish I did, maybe if I chased after her she wouldn’t have been crying right now. 

We sat in the car shuhua was looking out the widow trying not to show me her tears but I already saw them. I didn’t know what to do, I’m not very good with emotions so I just sat there, after a while I worked up the courage to say something. 

“What’s wrong shu?” I asked.

Shuhua wiped her tears with her sleeve then looked at me, “your the worst soojin.” She said “how could u take her number?! Don’t u know how I feel about u?!” She snapped. I just stared blankly at her. how she feels about me? What’s that mean?! 

She laughed a sarcastic laugh “you stupid you know that Jin Jin.” She said before grabbing me and pulling me into a kiss. I was shocked but I didn’t pull away, I didn’t want to. instead I deepened the kiss pulling her closer to me, if that was even possible. 

Shuhua broke the kiss to catch her breath, she looked at me with that smile, that smile that always made me smile, that smile that made everyone around her smile. She was perfect.

“U kissed me back?” Shu said, her smiling growing even bigger. I just blushed and looked away, “maybe…” I said, and of course I couldn’t help smiling too. Shuhua had just kissed me! 

“Jin Jin?….” I looked up at shuhua, she was tracing her fingers over her lips still smiling. 

“Yeah shu?” I asked my face as red as a tomato at the moment. 

“Does this mean you like me back?…” she said her eyes now meeting mine. I just looked deep into her eyes and kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter