Still Life

GTAE ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather has joined me in feeling gloomy. I couldn't stop my tears from falling, just as the heavy rain outside wouldn't stop. I was supposed to be happy because of Bigbang's comeback, but the lyrics and the song in general got me really emotional.

 

Being proud is an understatement if we are going to talk about how I feel about the group. I mean, the previous years were really hard for them, but they managed to make a song in spite of all the circumstances they had been through. I know the VIPs are rejoicing and feeling emotional at the same time, like me.

 

"How was it?" 

 

One of the men behind Still Life sneaks behind the door of our music room. His hair color is still the same as in the music video, just a little bit shorter now.

 

"You guys made me cry." I laughed while wiping my tears.

 

He smiled and walked towards me. On special days like this, he usually spends the first hour of their official comeback at their company to celebrate, but things have changed now. He wanted to be at home whenever I was at home too.

 

"I cried too when I first heard the whole song." He said as he slumped in the office chair just beside mine.

 

His eyes are glowing and not as tired as they were when we first met years ago. 

 

"It's wonderful, Jiyong." I mumbled while looking at him proudly. "I think I made the right decision not to listen to it firsthand."

 

He wanted me to listen to their latest song right after it was completed, but I refused. It has been years since they last released a song, and I wanted to join everyone in their enthusiasm. I mean, this is Bigbang we are talking about. A 16-year old group and one of the kings of our music industry.

 

He smirked, "Well, I've never questioned your decisions since you married me, babe."

 

I laughed. We've been married for six years, and I must admit, Jiyong is the husband anyone would hope for. He has changed a lot now. Well, he's still the same private person I knew, but his lifestyle has definitely changed. He doesn't smoke anymore and just rarely drinks alcohol now. When I asked him about it, he said that he had gotte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter