Sweet, Giggles and Love

Sweet, Giggles & Love | Sehun\Kai

The whole room is filled with the sound of giggling and blabbering of two princes. While His highness Kim Kai’s voice and laugh can hear time to time.

“Wahhh!” His oldest son Jae-In said in awe as he touches the Fresh cream.

It was their first time experiencing this feeling. Touching the soft cream makes him shout in joy. Youngest Son Dae-In joined his brother taking his hand full of cream and playing with it giggling.

“Baby look. Look at me” Kai said to his sons as he covered his finger with cream and put it on his mouth and collapsed and that made his kids giggle. He keeps doing it a few times making the twins giggle happily looking at their mother.

Soon Prince Jae In follows his mother’s action and puts some cream in his mouth, savoring the creamy and sweet flavors. He smiles as he looks at Kai.

Seen his brother, Prince Dae In also tries. And giggles.

“It’s good right?” Kai asks looking at his kids.

Two princes keep playing and eating. And Kai joins them fooling around with cream, drawing cream mustaches on their faces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No! No! Put that down Jae!” Kai shouts as he leans forward to stop his son from turning the whole fresh cream bawl upside down.

“kAaaaarrrr!!!” Prince Dae In shouts happily while stomping both his hand on the fresh cream he got on the floor.

“ahhhhhgggg!” Prince Jae In refuse to take his hand from the bowl he was playing. But Kai was successful in getting the bowl out of his grip and placing it beside him, far away from his eldest son.

 

They were supposed to make a cake for Their Father, Sehun’s birthday. Kai turns his whole living room at the Queen wings into a Kitchen to make the cake with his babies. But they didn’t get to anything so far, his babies are busy with newfound plaything which is flour and fresh cream. And now all three of them are covered with fresh cream, chocolates, and flour. Kai couldn’t stop them, his babies are having their fun at best.

Jongdae chuckles as he saw Prince Jae In throw his hands covered with fresh cream around Kai’s neck, making his face and hair covered with cream.

“Omma!” he tries to get back the bowl with his cute face, giving his best puppy eyes.

“No baby, play with that one,” Kai replied as gestured to another bawl placed on the table. Jae-In turns to look at the bawl filled with chocolate chips, and turns back to his mother, refusing to play with it.

“No! Ceem!” he shouts.

Kai sighs,

“Okay. I will give you some, go sit first,” he replied before taking a small bowl and dividing some fresh cream into it before he place it in front of his eldest son.

Prince Jae-In smiles brightly. Puts his both hand on the bowl and giggles.

Kai smiles looking at his babies having fun.

 

 

While his two sons were busy playing with fresh cream, Kai finished covering their cake with fresh cream. He is covering the cake with his body, so his two devils won’t see the cake. If not they won’t finish making the Cake before Their father returns from his schedule.

But he didn’t get his freedom for long, his youngest son stands from his spot after playing and wobbles toward him while big bowtie shape candy.

“Cake” he mutters looking at the cake Kai is making. Kai fastens his speed, piping blue-colored Icing around the bottom of the cake.

Dae-In sits beside the cake with a ‘thud’. And tries to touch the cake with his hand.

“No. No. go away Dae! This is for Daddy.” Kai mutters as pulling the cake toward him. But his son looks at it with a pout before crawling toward it again.

“Jongdae help me!” Kai shouts as he held the cake with one hand away from Dae-in and his free hand blocking his son, who is trying to reach it with grabby hands.

Jongdae walks toward Kai and takes the cake and placed it on the high table. Prince Dae In looks at him with a betrayal look.

Kai pulls his youngest to his lap and kisses him.

“Sorry baby. It’s for Daddy. Let’s finish decorating cookies okay?” he said and gives his son another Candy. Making him forget about cake and focus on it.

 

 

 

 

 

~

“Omo, Omo, what happened here?” Chamberlin Kim Junmyeon said looking at the mess.

Queen’s quarter’s living room is a full mess, including the Queen and two princes. The floor is covered with flour, and there is a low table middle of the room which is also covered with melted chocolate, flour, and fresh cream. The same goes for the three royals in the room.

Hearing the older man’s voice three of them turns to him. Two princes gave him cheeky smiles. Making Junmyeon smile in return.

From the first look, he can understand their princes had so much fun. Junmyeon shakes his head, a fond look on his face.

“Mama, Pyeha is on the way. Everything is ready now.”

Kai stands from where he was sitting at. And picked both of sons from the mess.

“Let’s go and get clean. Daddy is coming” Kai said and the two nannies take princes from him and walk to the bathroom to clean them.

Kai looks at the cake and cookies they made together. The cake is a bit messy, chocolates and candies are spread on the cake. Cookies are better than cake with chocolate and sprinkles. But the shapes are the problem. They are of different sizes and shapes. All of the cookies are shaped by the twins' tiny hands.

“Pyeha will be excited to see this,” Junmyeon comments as he walks to him looking at the finished products of their hard work.

“I hope Hyung won’t mind. With messy cake.” Kai chuckles.

“You should also get change, Mama. I will do the rest.” The older man said, gesturing to servants and they start to clean the mess and another one takes the Cake and cookies to where they having a party.

 

~

 

 

“Dada!” Both princes shout as Sehun enters the room, making the King smiles ear to ear. He crouches down as the twins walk to him. He hugs them and placed kisses on their temples, and cheeks, making them giggle.

“Dada! Cake!” Prince Jae In shouts happily looking at his father.

Sehun chuckles before standing, picking both of them and carrying them toward the table, where his Husband, Chamberlin Kim, and others waiting with the cake.

“Happy Birthday Hyung.” Kai walks to him and hugs both his husband and kids same time. Sehun crane his neck bit and place a kiss on his husband’s lips. Makes both sons giggle and asks for kisses too.

Sehun sends a wink to His husband before kissing his two sons, again and again, making them giggle.  He knows well he will get his fair share of his husband and kisses alone at the night as the birthday boy.

~

Sehun looks at the cake, it was messy but it screams the love from his kids and husband. He chuckles before praising his boys for making a beautiful cake. But they didn’t care what he was saying. Their attention was on the cake and the candles.

Sehun let his babies blow candles. They giggle and shout in joy.

Kai removes the candles from the cake. Before he can cut it, his oldest son bend toward it and gets a handful of cake, then gesture it toward King’s face with his mouth opening wide.

“Dada, Aaaaaa,” he said, and the action made everyone coo.

Sehun opens his mouth and Jae-In feeds him a cake, then he starts to eat his own the remaining of it. Prince Dae-In follows his brother picking a cookie and feeding his father before eating his own.

Kai smiles as he stares at his sons and his husband’s interaction. It was sooo cute. And Kai can see his husband is enjoying every single moment of it.

“Thank you, baby. You two make my birthday special.” Sehun said kissing both his sons who were busy eating.

 

 

 

++++++The End+++++