Jiltuhaneun (Jealous)

우리 둘이 (Us Two)

It's been 2 days since Siwon and Eunhyuk had seen each other.

And you guys are right!

It's during the latter's birthday and Siwon had come home from a business trip to surprise his lover.

Since that beautiful night, both have been busy with their own careers and they make do with messaging or calling.

Eunhyuk had been busy teaching his students as they are preparing for an upcoming contest on SM Festival while Siwon is stuck in his office, reading reports and approving proposals the departments made.

Just like today, Siwon is sitting on his chair, eyes focused on his computer monitor.

His eyes are tired yet his gaze didn't waver as he reads another report which came from the Finance Dept.

He continued like that for hours. And when he finished reading the last report, he leaned back on his swivel chair and close his eyes.

Finally, done! He muses to himself

Siwon reached out to his cell and opened it.

As his phone light up, a frown made it's way on his face.

The screen looks the same, the wallpaper is him and his beloved Hyukjae. His battery charge is still high up. All-in-all, everything is the same, nothing unusual there.

But why is Siwon's face like that?

Well....

It's because....

Nothing IS unusual, no notifs, no messages, no calls even. It never been like that. Yes they both are busy but neither of them stopped from messaging the other, asking how are they doing, if they finished working, if they ate already or just some random 'hi'/'hello' - even though they won't get a reply immediately - just to update or uplift the spirit of one another.

Is he that busy? Siwon asked himself before glancing at the time on his cell.

Oh, it's 5:00 pm already, I should call it a day. And might as well go to his studio. I missed him so much! He decides to himself so he turned off his computer and cleared his table before standing up and putting his coat on.

He glances at his office, making sure he didn't forgot anything before grabbing his suitcase and head towards his door.

He stride along the hall of his building, slightly nodding to whomever he met as he make his way towards the parking.

As he reach his parking space, he pull out his key and press it till he can get in.

Siwon put his suitcase at the back seat then he ignite the engine and pulled out from the parking onto the highway.

Because of the traffic as it is rush hour, he managed to arrive at Hyuk's Studio after an hour and a half. He immediately parked his car near the entrance and turned his engine off.

Just before he got out of his car, he saw Eunhyuk emerging from the Studio, laughing and his gummy smile showing while talking animatedly to another man who's identity he doesn't have the faintest idea.

He could feel his blood boil, slightly. He doesn't know why he feel this way, it's strange for him to feel like so.

Maybe, it's because of fatigue and stress or maybe it's because of not seeing the other for a short period of time, either of the two, doesn't matter. He willed himself to not go and charge towards them for he might do something awful and he didn't like that. Instead, he stayed in his car eyeing the pair with squinting eyes.

Won't they stop and go home already? Siwon ponder to himself

And as if both have heard him, they waved goodbye to each other before going to their respective cars.

He saw how Hyuk's car come alive and pulled out from the parking lot a minute after he got in and and that's when Siwon got a message from him.

            내 자쳬 발광 보석 미남 이혁재 ❤️
(Handsome luminous jewelry, Lee Hyukjae)

Hey Love, just finished teaching.
How bout you?

He gaze at the now fading car before typing his reply.

            내 자쳬 발광 보석 미남 이혁재 ❤️
(Handsome luminous jewelry, Lee Hyukjae)

Just got out as well.

 

He hits 'send' then put it in the cup holder before starting his car to head home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Siwon arrived at his pad physically and emotionally (just a little) exhausted so instead of opting to his room, he drops his suitcase on the side of his couch before slumping his self down on it not even bothering to change his clothes and dozed off, still thinking of Eunhyuk and that other man he's with before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon woke up the next day to his phone's alarm. He grabbed it and saw that it's a reminder for his birthday, which is today.

He turned it off just to be disappointed to see that there's no message from his boyfriend yet.

He got up grumpily and head to his room. As much as he doesn't want to go to work, he has no choice since there's still a number of proposals needed to be sort out by him.

Maybe a shower will cool me down.

And with that, he head to his bathroom and take a cold shower.

A while had gone and he stepped out of the shower. He head to his walk-in closet and carefully choose a white button down shirt with long sleeves, black sports jacket matched with black suit pants and a pair of brown dress shoes.

He looked in the mirror and he's satisified with his looks. The clothes fitted his body oh so nicely making him look hot as hell.

He grabbed his phone again just to be dismayed as there's still no message from his lover. If Eunhyuk won't message him then might as well do the same thing.

He took a deep sigh and tried to put a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignoring turns out to be a hard task. All throughout, Siwon tried to be his usual self but as the hours go by, his feelings become worst.

He keep his focus on his workload though the frown on his face keep on deepening and deepening.

Good thing he manage to get a hold of his emotions so he didn't take his feelings out on his employees.

At last, work hours are finished!

He hastily gathered all his things before leaving his office. He manage to plaster a small smile on his face and force out a 'thank you' as his employees bid him goodbye and wish him a happy birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon groggily punched in his password and wiggle out of his shoes.

He lazily walk through halls but he abruptly stop his tracks, surprise written on his face.

A huge banner saying 'Happy Birthday, Siwon' is posted on his wall while a smiling Eunhyuk is standing there arms opened wide.

On instinct, he walked to his boyfriend and let himself be engulfed in a hug.

"Happy Birthday, my love!" The other said as he pulled back from the hug and look at Siwon.

Exhaustion, stress, grumpiness, sadness, and disappointment that he felt before melted as his love is in his arms now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The couple sat, cuddling on the couch while watching 'Encanto' when Siwon remembered something.

"Hyukkie." He called and the other hummed in response

"Why didn't you message me this whole day?" He asked, pouting

Eunhyuk move his gaze away from the screen towards his lover before chuckling at the cute display.

"It's a part of my plan, love. I'm sorry for that."

"I thought you don't love me anymore." Siwon blurted out which suprised the latter

"What do you mean?" Confusion evident on the younger's face

"Well..." He hesitates but Eunhyuk held his hand,  silent indication to go on

"Yesterday, I came to your studio to see you. Before I can get out of my car, I see you coming out of the building, laughing while talking to another man." The older said

"You were there yesterday? Why didn't you show up?"

"Because I got angry and I don't want to cause any mishaps so I didn't approach you." Came the reply with a quiet voice as Siwon look down

"Siwon, look at me." Eunhyuk command in a soft voice but the other didn't budge so he place both his hands on the latter's cheeks and gently made the latter face him

"Why shouldn't I love you? We've been together for a long time and my feelings didn't change even a little. That man I was with is just one of my students. He's a new one and I have to be friendly and guide him." Hyuk explained

Siwon smiled and caress the other man's cheek.

"I'm sorry for my actions." He apologized

"Don't be. You were just jealous and it indicates how much you love me as well." The younger said

"I love you!" Siwon spoke with all emotions

"I love you too, always and forever."

And they shared a passionate kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with Siwon's part

I'm really not that creative. Sorry for that. But I hope you still like it.

Vote and comments, please

Kamsahamnida! 💙🖤💚