And there she was

The Hopeless Romantic Ambivert

Seungwan's family had moved here and there but this time they were moving more than 1,000 mies away from home. This meant she would have to say goodbye to the freinds she grew up with. This would be a new start for Seungwan to make new friends and create a new social circle. Seungwan wanted that but that was hard. Sticking to a group of people was hard to her, if Seungwan started to lose excitement she would bounce to a different freind group but still be freinds with the previous group. 

 

Seungwan thought, she wasn't an ambivert but was probably an extrovert who just happpen to not have great social skills. 

 

Turns our Seungwan was indeed an ambivert. She would socialize but still be introverted around other people.

 

All Seungwan could think about was how she was going to socialize and make freinds with the others kids while staring out of the moving car. 

 

String of thoughts would come endlessly while Seungwan was stuck with her father who was driving the car. Her mother and sister had drove with their second car they brought with them to move since they didn't rent out a truck to carry most of their stuff.

 

Seungwan liked road trips but the feeling of being stuck in the car for too long made her feel uncomfortable. Roadtrips were nice but not she was stuck with a father who she barely knew how to talk to. Talking with her father was always complicated since Seungwan wasn't as close to her father as she wished to be. She often wonders if her father even know anything about her. Did her father know her favorite color, food, hobbies, and interest? Seungwan wouldn’t know or care but that feeling for longing to have a father-daughter relationship always comes up.

 

It took the Son family 2 days to make it to their destination with all the break stops they took here and there. Seungwan felt relieved to have finally get out of the car after a being stuck in the car with her father for 2 days. 

 

This was it.

 

This was their new home they were going to move into and live for now. 

 

New school, new people, and new changes Seungwan had to adapt to. Seungwan isn't someone fond of new changes. Being the over thinker that Seungwan was, it made her anxious to meet everyone. 

 

Having to tranfer school information was a hectic and there were several papers that had to be filled out and signed for everything to work out. Seungwan was able to tranfer after going through and signing every paper with her parents. School was going to start in two days and that made Seungwan overthink so much. 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Monday had come and Seungwan woke up early to get ready for school. Well , today is the day she gets new classes. Eyes will be on her because there was no way nobody in class would not be curious on how the new kid tranferring to their school look like. Kids being kids will turn their head to the new transfer student no matter what.

 

 

The thought of having eyes on her made her anxious, Seungwan didn't like being ihe middle of attention, she didn't like the eyes that would stare at her.

 

Although Seungwan was overthinking about a lot of stuff, things went smoother than she thought. 

 

It wasn't until 5th period came around.

 

It wasn't until Seungwan saw her.

 

She was so beautiful the moment Seungwan laid eyes on her. 

 

The girl was sitting at the corner of the class minding her own business and only really paying attention when she needed to.

 

Seungwan could nto stop admiring how pretty and peaceful the girl looked. 

 

Although the new place they moved to barely had any sunlight, Seungwans saw her light up in the room.

 

In a room full of students, Seungwan's eyes would only land on the girl with the very beautiful black hair, nice brows, captivating soft brown orbs, and soft pretty lips. 

 

Was Seungwan crushing already? On the first day fo school? On the girl she doesn't even know much about?

 

Did she fall in love with the girl at first sight?

 

 

This just made 5th period so much mor interesting to her.  She would love to looking forward into going to 5th period everyday now that she have seen the presttiest girl  that have caught her eyes. 

 

Who was this girl who has her so awestruck? Seungwan would like to know too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note : Hi, I just wanted to update out of the blue today. There will be a lot of grammar and writing error since author is still learning and not really that confident in writing. Remeber this is all a work of fiction and all the crushing and stuff may have been taken out from my own life because I hard I am crushing on this girl. Have a great day. Please leave any critism to help me improve.