I love you to the moon and back (finale)

I love you to the moon and back

Hyewon and Minju has been dating each other for 3 years now and Minju still gets jealous about small things.

 

Hyewonie~ ,Minju pouts while calling Hyewon.

Yes baby ?,Hyewon answered her while smiling softly.

I wanna do it tonight , said Minju

Baby,I am tired,Hyewon said tiredly,Minju started sulking.

As Minju kept sulking,Hyewon promises Minju to cuddle her to sleep.

Baby,can you please stop sulking,Hyewon pouts,I'll cuddle you to sleep.Minju then chuckled,hyewonie~you look cute when you pout,should I make you pout more,Minju said in a teasing tone.

Hyewonie~why aren't you cuddling me ?Minju pouts,Are you going to sleep now,baby ? asked Hyewon.

No,but I want your cuddles,Minju said cutely,Okay okay,I'm coming to bed right now.

Baby,you smell good,Minju chuckles in the older girl's words,of course I smell good I showered.

I love you,Minju.Hyewon puts a quick peck on Minju's lips.

I love you too,Hyewonnie.And they cuddled to sleep.

 

The next day 

Baby,you have to wake up now.We are about to be late for our classes.Hyewon said softly.

Hmm,five more minutes,Hyewonnie.

If you're not waking up,I will kiss you until you wake up,Hyewon says in a teasing tone,then kiss me hyewonnie,I would like to have your kisses,says Minju.

Hmph,stop dreaming,baby.You really have to wake up now.It's 9am,you have class at 10am,Hyewon said and peck Minju on the lips.

Good Morning,Baby,Minju saying in a cute voice.

Good Morning,Minju.Hyewon smiles at her softly.

Let's eat our breakfast quickly,you're gonna be late.Hyewon says while making coffee.

Kwangbae~Minguri~,Yena shouts.

Can you don't shout,you dumb duck,Hyewon says.

Hey,I'm not dumb.Yena pouts.

I'll see you after your class,Hyewon said and peck Minju's lips.

Okay,I'll text you when I'm done and gave Hyewon her jacket.

Yo,lovebirds.Stop it,Yena shouts.

Kwangbae~I missed you,says a giant puppy,Yujin.

We literally just met yesterday,says Hyewon laughing at Yujin.

I still missed my favourite friend tho,Yujin says.

Hyewon,Yena and Yujin headed to their Pschology class,meanwhile Minju and her best friends,Chaewon and Yuri are in History class.

Hey,Kwangbae,Chaewon greeted her excitedly.

Hey,cutie.Hyewonnie greets back.

Hello,Hyewon unnie.Yuri said 

Hi,Yuri.

Hyewonnie,why would you call Chaewonnie cutie,Minju whispered to Hyewon's ear.Baby,I'll make up to you later at home,lets go eat first,Hyewon whispered.Minju thought to herself,I know Chaewonnie is cute but why would Hyewonnie call her cutie,she never called her cutie tho.

As the squad arrived the Japanese Restaurant,They started ordering food.

Minju ya ,what do you want to eat,Hyewon asks in a soft tone.

Umm,let's share the Chicken Katsu Rice,says Minju cutely.

Hmm,okayy.Anything for you.Hyewon bopped Minju's nose.

Yo,lovebirds,do you mind to stop,says Sakura.

Sakura is Hyewon's best friend since High School.

Yea,my eyes are blind,Yena pouts again.

Yena you better stop pouting,you're gonna look like a duck more,Hyewon said.

Heyy,what do you mean,Kang Hyewon,Yena shouts.

Just facts,Hyewon stuck her tongue out.

Guys,stop it,says Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon is Sakura's girlfriend.

Umm,Hyewon unnie,Chaewon called me,I turned my head towards her,Can I follow your car later because yuri and yena is going on a date,she asked.

Kwangbae~me too.Yujin whines.

Okay,okay but I'll just dropped yall in the subway because me and Minju has something else to do,Hyewon says.

Alright,Yujin and Chaewon pouts.

See yall tomorrow in campus,remember to update us when you guys arrived home,Minju says.

Minju ya,are you perhaps jealous because I called Chaewon cutie ?,Hyewon teases her.

Ahhh,Hyewonnie~,Minju whines.

Minju ya ,please always remember I'll love you to the moon and back.