Take a look at me

Take a look at me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third Person POV]

 

 

 

 

Again

 

They are doing it again

 

 

The 97s members were playing around while they took a small break from shooting some YouTube content for their Channel.

And they really needed a break.
From all the talking, laughing, and playing games they needed to drink something.

 

 

Right after it was announced, Gyuri got herself something to drink with Saerom following her, doing the same except that she got two drinks in her hands.
Jiwon, who was still talking to a manager, glanced at the leader with a smile, thinking the drink was for her.

When she was about to walk to the older girl, she stopped in her tracks when she saw that Saerom was giving the other drink to Hayoung.
Jiwon slightly frowned but it deepen when it seemed like they would start goofing around again with Gyuri joining them.

 

 

Most of the members are used to this side of the older girls and even count on it.

However, Jiwon saw something different in those acts.
She isn't normally the jealous type, sometimes acting like she always wants to be the number one but in reality,
she just jokes around and doesn't care if she ends up being the last one picked when they play a game or anything like this.

 

There are only two people whose opinion matters to her and those are the ones who play around with Jiwon's past roommate Hayoung.
She knows it's just a friendship thing for them to goof around, but it still kinda hurts.
She wants to be with them, but she can't, not if they want their relationship to stay a secret.

 

With a small pout, Jiwon went over to Seoyeon and Nagyeong who were talking about the newest and following movies.
Jiwon isn't the closest to those two, but they won't annoy her by asking what happened like Chaeyoung and Jisun or ignoring her like Jiheon.

 

When she sat down next to them, Seoyeon instantly cling herself to her arm.

Usually, she would try to get out of the hug but right now she needed comfort.

 

 

"Megan, Nakko, and I were just talking about the new Marvel movie. What do you think about it?"
Jiwon then looked up to her two members

 

 

"Huh?"
she asked, obviously confused about what they were talking about

 

 

 

"The Marvel movie, don't say you didn't know about it?"
Nagyeong asked with shock.

 

Jiwon knows about what they were talking about but wasn't really in the mood for anything right now.

However, she didn't want to sound suspicious, so she started to ramble about everything and nothing she knew about the upcoming movie.

 

At one point her voice gave in and cracked, making the other two laugh at her.
Seoyeon then handed her the cup she was holding.

 

Jiwon took a long sip and breathed out

 

"Damn I needed that"
she said way too loud and with an exaggerated gesture

 

 

 

"You do know that there is a table full of drinks right?"
Seoyeon asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

 

Jiwon was a bit embarrassed which was clearly seen but she quickly covered it by turning on her girlfriend concept mode,
annoying the two girls with it until Chaeyoung came to them to put a hand on top of the older girl's mouth to shut her up.

The two then started bickering but rather in a teasing and playful way until the director told them to get to their place.

 

Jiwon took a glance at her girlfriends but sigh when they were still with Hayoung, seeming not to notice everyone moving back to the location where they would film.

She would have said something but luckily Jisun was first, telling them to get ready.
Shooting content for fans was always something Jiwon loved to do.

Sure, she often regretted some things she did in front of the camera, but she just stays true to herself, thinking either fans love her or not.

Now that she was slightly moody her brain was starting to go crazy, and she talked nonsense and got louder each and every sentence she spoke.

 

From time to time she looked at Gyuri and Saerom, but they just seemed bothered by her behavior.
Not that she minded it.

 

The only thing Jiwon saw in this picture was

'They are looking at me/They are giving me attention'

 

However this didn't stay for long when Hayoung joined her and suddenly Gyuri was laughing at it.

 

Don't get Jiwon wrong.

 

She loves Hayoung deeply as a member and friend but the envy she often felt when she saw those three together, ruined the bond a little bit.
Well only if her girlfriends were together with the Main Dancer.

 

When Jiwon and Hayoung would hang out alone, she acted normal and had fun with the taller girl.

Something about her seeing her girlfriends with her roommate builds a fire inside Jiwon.

A fire she couldn't put out.

Maybe because they are the same age?

 

But she never saw her girlfriends get jealous over her talking with Jisun so that couldn't be it,
except if her girlfriends just don't care about who she is interacting with.

 

 

The show went on and on, and Jiwon already could see how often the editing team had to blur her face out because of her mimics.
She was more than tired when they stopped filming and called it a day.
She got a hit from Chaeyoung right after the shoot ended.

 

Everyone was gathering their things to go out, but Jiwon could see the younger girl wanted answers

 

 

"What was that all about?"
Chaeyoung asked with a rather frustrated tone, knowing that behind this happy face was a version of Jiwon which could be very depressing.

 

The older girl knew that dismissing the girl would be rude and wrong, but on the other side,
Chaeyoung was also very close to Gyuri so she didn't know if it would be smart to talk about her girlfriend with the girl.

She chuckled nervously and scratched her head

 

 

"I think I had too much sugar today or just too tired that I got crazy"
she excused herself.

 

 

The answer from Chaeyoung was a raised eyebrow but before she could say anything Hayoung joined the two of them,
asking why they take so long to get ready.

 

On one side Jiwon was thankful since it would kinda stop Chaeyoung from asking her questions but on the other hand.....
Hayoung is sensitive and doesn't like to see one of her members being sad or going through hardships.

 

If Chaeyoung continues to ask Jiwon, the older girl will probably join the tall girl and Jiwon doesn't want to talk about her problem with the girl who was part of her problem.

 

Sounds harsh but is the truth in this case.

 

The girl seemed to be lucky, and they moved to the vans without continuing about the topic they had before.

Jiwon was a bit confused why Saerom wasn't in their van since most of the time, she would be in the noisy van.

 

However, this time the other members explained that she changed with Jiheon, saying she is really tired.
Jiwon thought about texting her girlfriend but decided against it, thinking they have enough time to talk about it when they got home.

But thinking about it, made her a bit frustrated.
She isn't in the mood to get an ear full of scolding for her acting at the shoot.

 

She already regretted some things but that is in the past and Jiwon wants to concentrate on happy things,
even more, when she is already in a bad mood.

 

However, when the girls entered the dorm, Jiwon was held back by a call

 

 

'Hey Jiwon, heard your schedule ended and wanted to ask if we could hang out. It's been so long.'
the girl was a bit confused at first but after looking at the ID she smiled that Miyeon was on the other line.

 

She was right that it's been a while since they met
but she was a bit tired and wanted to spend the rest of the day with her girlfriends.

 

 

'Unnie, it's been a while. I would love to meet b-'
she wanted to decline but the next thing she heard was her Saerom's and Hayoung's laughter.

 

Rethinking it, being at home and hearing them is more tearing than going out to meet a friend who she could talk about other things since outside their group,
no one knows about their relationship.

 

 

'Hello? Jiwon? It's okay if you can't'
Jiwon could hear the older girl saying on the other line and quickly replied

 

 

'Oh no I'm available. What do you want to do?'
she asked moving to her room to change to another outfit and grabbing the bag she always uses when she meets a friend,
putting it on the sofa that she wouldn't forget.

 

 

Miyeon wanted to go eat something and go to the Karaoke bar after which Jiwon agreed to right away,
thinking it's exactly what she needs right now.

 

They hung up and Jiwon went to the bathroom to freshen up before getting into new clothes.
She took her bag and grabbed her leather jacket before making her way outside.

 

She heard laughter and tried her best not to search for her girlfriends' laughter,
knowing she will probably be in a bad mood if she thinks too much about it

 

 

"Where are you going?"
She turned around to look at Jisun

 

 

"Going out with Miyeon Unnie"
that seems to surprise her friend

 

 

 

"Did you tell the others?"
was the first thing the taller girl asked

 

 

 

"Yeah I send a message to Mera Unnie, and she said I could go without another Manager"
however her answer doesn't seem to satisfy the younger girl

 

 

 

"I meant if you told your girlfriends. Didn't you want to watch a movie together?"

 

 

 

"Well, they seemed to have fun with Hanyang so I thought it will be okay if I go meet a friend of mine,"
Jiwon said, trying to show an unbothered mimic.

 

 

 

"I have to hurry now. Can you tell the rest I will be gone?"
she added, not wanting to argue further.

 

Jisun seemed to buy it, so she said goodbye to her friend.

Jiwon then got a text from Miyeon,
saying the older girl is waiting outside the dorm.

 

 

Jiwon put her jacket on and was about to leave the dorm when Gyuri stood in front of her with a raised eyebrow

 

 

"Jiwon-ah?"
the younger girl cursed inside her mind,
hoping she didn't have to explain her girlfriend something

 

 

 

"I'm out now, see you guys later"
she said, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek before she made her way outside the dorm before the taller girl could even ask or stop her.

 

 

Only when she got outside, Jiwon had the feeling that she could breathe again.

She got inside the car, greeted Miyeon,
and then they drove off to the restaurant the older girl picked.

 

She didn’t want to look back to see if Gyuri was looking out of the window.

Luckily it was the tall girl who caught her.

If Saerom was the one,
Jiwon wouldn’t be able to leave until she gave the older girl a good explanation.

 

 

 

In the car, the radio was off that the two friends could catch up with some small talk at first.
Jiwon heard her phone notification but just ignored it,
listening to what Miyeon had to say.

However, at the fourth or fifth sound,
the older girl looked at Jiwon with a raised eyebrow

 

 

“Don’t you want to look at who texts you? Maybe it’s important”
Jiwon then looked at the display to see four messages from Saerom.

 

She wrote a quick

 

‘I’m back in a few hours’
without reading her girlfriend's texts,
before turning the sound of her phone off.

 

 

 

“It was just one of the members. We were supposed to watch a movie together”
the older girl nodded in understanding

 

 

“Hope they are not mad at me for kidnapping you”
Miyeon joked

 

 

 

“Ahh no, they won’t. They understand that it’s hard for us to meet up with our different schedules”
Jiwon answered with a chuckle

 

 

 

“Good and It’s not like you canceled a date”
both chuckled at the statement,
however, one of them was slightly fake.

 

 

They then went to a restaurant none of them were in before, wanting to experience something new,
since both eat most likely everything.

 

As long Jiwon doesn’t eat anything spicy of course.
Spending time with Miyeon seems to help her thoughts.

All her worries and problems were gone, and she just enjoyed the day with a friend.

 

Sure, she was tired but talking made it less tiring.

After finishing their meal and paying for it,
this time with Miyeon paying for both of them since she was the one who invited the younger girl,
they went to the Karaoke bar.

 

Right when they went inside they ordered some tteokbokki and soju.

Both were full of the food they ate before but the tteokbokki was only there to tolerate the alcohol since both are lightweights.

Then the singing started.

Sometimes one of them sang alone,
while the other was kinda like a fan cheering,
and other times they sang pop songs or duets.

 

With the alcohol, their voices got louder but nobody minded them since the room is soundproofed.

A few hours later and they thought it was best to go home since Miyeon had an early schedule.
It was only 10 pm but the life of an Idol could be time manipulated.

 

Since Miyeon’s company was nearby,
a manager came and drove both idols home since Miyeon was tipsy and wouldn’t be allowed to drive them.

 

They said their goodbyes and now Jiwon was in front of her dorm.

She is sure that her girlfriends are still awake but hoped they would let her just go to sleep and talk tomorrow about it.

When she entered the apartment, it was quiet,
making her think that her members would be in their room.

After she took her shoes off and hang her jacket away,
she made her way to her bedroom.

She could see under the door was light on,
confirming to her that her girlfriends were still away.

 

She opened the door and was greeted by her oldest girlfriend,
who just put lotion on her face.

Jiwon guessed that her girlfriends were just getting ready for bed and that Gyuri would most likely still be in the bathroom.

A second after she entered the room, the attention was right on her.
Her girlfriend looked at her with a small glare.

 

She gave the older girl a guilty smile, getting closer to her

 

 

 

“Hey Romi, how was your evening?”
she wanted to leave a kiss on the older girl’s cheek but was rejected when the other stood up.

 

 

 

"Ya Geon-ah, why did you just leave?"
Saerom asked with a confused tone

 

 

 

"Miyeon Unnie asked if I have time to meet up and I agreed. We went to a restaurant and then to kar-"
she explained but was cut off

 

 

 

"Great but I thought you would be tired after going so crazy today"
Saerom said

 

 

 

"Also we wanted to watch a movie"
Gyuri added, coming inside their room, her tone sounding rather mad than her other girlfriend's

 

 

 

"You were having fun with Hayoung so I thought it wouldn't bother you two when I leave"
Jiwon said,
a little frustrated why her girlfriends suddenly want to talk to her so bad after she is more than tired after getting out with Miyeon and their schedule.

 

 

 

“And what happened with you at the shoot? We know you have a lot of energy but even that was unusual for you”
Gyuri said while putting her used clothes in the laundry basket

 

 

“Oh you did notice?”
Jiwon asked

 

 

 

“How could we not. I think everyone knows how hilarious you were”
Saerom said with an irritating chuckle like she doesn’t understand what is going on right now.

 

 

 

“Oh, you mean when Hayoung Unnie joined me dancing?”
Her voice was rather quiet now since she sang too much.

 

 

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter