Sneak Peek

For Keeps

Woohyun couldn't sleep, Myungsoo's crying face  been hunting him.

He is used to Myungsoo who will fight over an arguments with him, and not a crying baby.

How can he hurt someone who is like an angel?

And what's hunted Woohyun so much is the pain in Myungsoo's voice when he says, " I know, we aren't in good terms, more with our families, but I just can't let you killed my father in front of me. I love my father as much as you love yours. If you can't stand seeing him around, then just leave Woohyun."

 

                                        ✾✾✾


"Until when will you keep to us that you've been dating that Kim?" Mr.Nam says fumming in anger.  "Do you think you can keep your relationship to us?"

That's what greeted Woohyun when he gets home, an angry face of his dad and her mom crying. His fears really comes into life.

It's not like he committed to any crimes, but loving Myungsoo could only bring heartaches to his family.

 

                                          ✾✾✾


"My lovely Myungsoo, please wake up." Mrs.Kim uttered while crying, "Your love Woohyun is here now baby." she sniffed, "He is here for you now baby, so, please wake up." she pleads. 

Myungsoo is laying at the hospital bed, a lots of wires been connected to him. He's been in coma for weeks now. 

Upon seeing Myungsoo like this could only breaks Woohyun's heart, that he had to blamed himself not to find him sooner.