Falling with broken wings again

Hush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teuk read the articles and all hate comments that all knetz thrown at him. He dazed for awhile and sent text to chul

“What did i do wrong? Why am i always at fault? My parents blamed me. The company blames me. Fans blamed me. Knetz too. Even you ignoring me and mad at me because i was sick. Why heechul? Why is it always me? It mustve felt good being you, people in every age and gender adore you, company loved you, people at work loved you and appreciate you, they are all appreciate you”

He is tired, deadtired. He finally hit his limit, after all this time he endured it and doesnt care much about hate comment from netizen or antis, he finally lose it. Maybe because he is sick too, he is tired being sick but more than that he is tired being the one at fault when its not his fault at all. He is tired knowing his words getting twist by the journalist.  He get slandered just for being kind with his junior, getting hate just because he bought new building and now this?

 

Chul read his text and was surprised. Yes he is still half ignoring him but reading his text leave the uncomfortable feeling inside him. He is worried of Teuk. He tried to call him few times but the line led him to mailbox. He searched his name on website and found the articles. He read it all and was fuming mad “what the is this”

Heechul rushed to Teuk’s apt and found him crying on his bed with his blanket fell on the floor and his heater turned off. Chul turn on the heater, afraid the oldest would get even more sick because current weather is winter and tidy up the blanket on the floor before he hug crying Teuk. He let him cry for few minutes until Teuk calm down.

 

“Why are you here?” Asked teuk with rasp voice

“Are you thirsty? I’ll get you water”

“Why are you here? Dont you hate me?”

Teuk took and drink a glass of water that Hee brought him, “Hate? I could never hate you teukie”

“Dont lie. Everyone hate me”

Heechul can feel it. Teuk anxiety and insecurity are on high level again. It has been so long since he relapsed, his boyfriend and bestfriend has been doing an excellence job handling it. But he guessing Teuk is too tired now and it affect him emotionally. 

 

“You hate me thats why you ignoring me. I knew it”

“No babie no i dont hate you”

“But everyone hate me Chul so you must’ve hated me too”

“Yah who cares if they hate you. I dont hate you” 

Heechul could never hate him, even if Teuk hurt him and leave him he could never hate him. He trust him, Teuk must be having good reason to hurt and leave him. Rather than hate him whom Heechul has been known since 2 decades ago, he hate those stupid people who made Teuk feel small. If he could, he would kick and torture them one by one. No one could hurt Teuk, atleast not on Heechul's watch and that includes s group or even his childhood bestfriend. He has promised to himself and to Leeteuk to always protect him. So seeing his like this hurt him so much, moreover because Heechul cannot do anything. He cannot counter the bad journalist or those antis or those stupid netizen.

 

“I do care!!! Im tired Chul im—“

“Ssssh baby not everyone hate you. Yes there must be few people who dislike us but there are more people love you, including me”

“Then why are they keep twisting my words and throw hate on me? I didnt say its becaues of vaccine i never said it!!!”  Teuk cry hard. He forget how long since he has cried hard like this. People might think he is crybaby or he is acting too much. They will said its the risk of being a celebrity, to always watch what you share. But them all, leeteuk thinks. Why is it always celebrity, him who has to watch what he does, why cannot it be they, who watch what they write, to stop assume things and put words on his mouth, to stop twist everything.

“Sssh i know baby i know ive read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter