Prologue

Me or a plane.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Come on. You can’t be serious right?”

 

“A bet is a bet. We already gave you the entire summer break to find a girl and you didn’t get one.”

 

Seungwan drop her head and let out a dejected sighed. She already knew it wasn’t a good idea to associate with a bunch of problematic teenagers. These kind of people or friends or whatever it is Seungwan calls them, loves making her life difficult. She already knew that but why did she made that stupid bet in the first place?

 

Right! Because she was getting pissed by the constant teasing about her destined to be solo forever.

 

An arm was thrown over her shoulder. “What’s with the long face?” Seulgi says and Seungwan feel at ease just by seeing her friend’s decent smile.

 

At least Seulgi is not entirely evil.

 

“Don’t be discourage. You still have one day left.”

 

“How can I find a girl in just one day?”

 

Another arm sneak over her shoulder and pulled her to the side. It was Jessica. Leader of the group; the one who likes to make Seungwan’s life miserable.

 

“Are you blind or something? Open your eyes and see what’s in front of you.” She gesture to the front where males and females walking around half . Well, they are at the beach at the moment. So this scenery that she’s seeing now is normal.

 

“Yes I can see them. But I can’t just walk out there and ask ‘will you be my girlfriend’ to a random girl.”

 

“You never know unless you try.”

 

Seungwan shoved her away. “They’re going to think I’m crazy.” Jessica clicked her tongue.

 

“I was just trying to help you.”

 

“Then, can we cancel the bet?”

 

“No.”

 

Seungwan groan and turn to Seulgi for help.

 

“Sorry Wan. I can’t help you. A bet is a bet. It’s like breaking a promise and you know I’m a bit sensitive about breaking promises.”

 

Another groan escaped Seungwan’s mouth. “Then what should I do? I can’t go randomly catch a fish without a rode.”

 

“How do you catch a fish if you won’t go fishing then?” Jessica says.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Jessica hissed and once again pulled Seungwan by the shoulder. “Look! Look carefully what’s in front of you. See those girls over there...” She point to the right where a group of giggling girls gathers. “…I’m guessing at least one of them is gay, single and ready to mingle.”

 

Seungwan open to reject the idea when Seulgi already beat her to it.

 

“Aren’t they a little too old for Seungwan?”

 

“So?”

 

Both Seulgi and Seungwan gave Jessica a disbelief look.

 

“I’m not hooking up with probably someone’s wife, or or possibly someone’s mother.”

 

“But older woman got more experience though.” Both girls looks disgusted by the statement.

 

Jessica groan and once again motioned to the front. “Just find one! There are lots of hot and y girls – “

 

“JUNG JESSICA!”

 

They all flinch at the voice as their heads swirled around to where the powerful source came from.

 

Seungwan could hear a loud gulp beside her and Jessica is already trembling in fear by the sight of her girlfriend marching over them with a deadly look.

 

“You’re dead Sica.” Seulgi whispered.

 

“You’re so dead.”

 

“I am so dead.” Jessica quickly straighten up her posture, lips forming into a nervous smile. “Hey…Tiff – baby.”

 

“Don’t Tiff baby me. You think I didn’t saw you ogling at those girls?”

 

“What? I didn’t. I was just showing Seungwan – “ Jessica unable to finish when Tiffany went for her ear and pull her to stand up.

 

“Oww babe, it’s not what you think. I was just – “

 

“Just what?! You are coming with me.”

 

Jessica eyes widen and quickly mouthed ‘help me’ to her friends before disappearing into the crowds of people.

 

“Yup, she’s gone.”

 

“Definitely dead.”

 

Soon after, they saw two girls jogged to where they are seated.

 

“Guys, guys… “ both girls stop right in front of them. Seulgi and Seungwan exchanged quizzical looks, puzzled by the girls panting state before returning their gaze to the front.

 

“What’s up girls? Why are you two running?” Seungwan asks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter