Little Cub's heart

Little Cub's Heart

Nayeon was putting her two daughters to sleep. The younger one, named Tzuyu fell asleep faster. But her older sister, Chaeyoung was having a hard time sleeping. 

Nayeon noticed, so she sat on Chaeyoung's bed and asked her why she's still not sleeping.

Chaeyoung answered, "Mommy, can I tell you something?". Nayeon nodded and said, "What is it, baby?"

Chaeyoung sat down and started telling her mom what happened to her heart the first time she met them.

Chaeyoung started, "When me and Tzuyu was born?...You know..how did we got born?" 

"Hmmm.." Nayeon aswered

"“Well, when we were born we became two little babies..And then Tzuyu was still a baby and I was 4 years old! I got so big and Tzuyu was still a baby!" exclaimed the adorable Chaeyoung.

"And when the time you.. (pointing at Nayeon with her two little index finger) see Tzuyu..she was 1-year old...And when the time you see me (pointing at herself) I was 4-years old." Looking at her mommy's eyes while saying, "And we were so excited you meet you and Mama." 

Nayeon can't helped but get touched by her little cub. 

"And we love you guys. And we want to be here for you and Mama." Chaeyoung continued

"Aww. And i was also very excited to meet you too." Nayeon replied with a teary eye as she remembered the first day she met her two daughters.

"And Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung ask as tilt her head while looking at her mom.

"And Tzuyu." Nayeon aswered.

Chaeyoung asked again, "Mommy, do you know what happened to my heart?"

Nayeon being confused with the sudden question, asked. "What happened to your heart?"

"Well,".. Chaeyoung whispered.. "when the first time I saw you my heart fall in love with you.” 

Upon hearing her daughters words, Nayeon can't help but get touched. "Your heart fell inlove with me?" she asked. " Aww. My heart fell inlove with you, too!" 

She then hug her little cub. Chaeyoung hug her mommy back.

"I love you,baby." Nayeon said. 

"I love you too, mommy" Chaeyoung replied.

"It's getting late now. You don't want mama to scold the both of us. You have to close your eyes now and sleep." Nayeon laughing said 

"hmm. Okay. Goodnight, mommy." Chaeyoung kissed her mommy's cheek

Nayeon smiled and tuck Chaeyoung to her bed and turn off the light. 

"Goodnight, little cub."

 

A beautiful moment when precious little girl Chaeyoung started talking to her Mommy Nayeon about the first time they met when she and Tzuyu was adopted.