Episode One: How it started?

Love Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Noona, can you pick up me now? I'm in hurry'' a man called your mom in gasping voice.

~~~~~~~

You and your family was having picnic at Han River to celebrate your birthday. Your mom picked an outfit for you and style your hair. You wore a yellow dress with a pony tail and white shoes. You brought along your tiny mini handbag with you as it was the gift from your mom.

You were only 5 years old during that year. You excitedly singing your favourite song in the car on your mom’s lap – Barney song, I love you. Your dad sang along with you as he drove the car to a destination to celebrate your birthday.

As you reached there, you eagerly wanted to get off from the car. Your dad took out the baskets that full of your favourite foods, a blanket and present for you. While your mom carrying you as she didn’t want you to run. It would be tiring to chase you.

Your mom chose a place somewhere between Banpo Bridge and Jamwon River terrace as she wanted to see the breath-taking views of the Floating Islands, Rainbow Bridge and Namsan Tower. It was the spot during they were dating. They didn’t want to come at night because it would pack with lots of people and couples.

Your dad took out a kite that he had been crafted for you from the bag. You excited went to him to take over the kite while your mom is preparing the foods to eat. You took a small piece of kimbab that your mom made it especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter