Chapter Three

Now Or Never
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"I really hate you for being this stupid Kang Chani." Hwiyoung murmured while he's on his way back to their lounge to find his phone.

He didn't let Chani come with him since they might have misunderstood the latter that he was the owner of the phone. And Hwiyoung will never ever let Chani go and find it alone either, because he can be a snitch sometimes and go to Taeyang and tell everything to him, including his feelings for him.

Hwiyoung took a glimpse inside the lounge to see if there were people and he almost cursed so hard because of what he just saw at the moment.

There, his favorite senior.

In the moment, Taeyang was seated on the couch with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone and staring at it critically, as if he were about to murder it or something.

Well honestly, he had no idea since he couldn't see him properly.

The only thing that Hwiyoung knew is that he's freaking nervous right now.

". I need to find Zuho hyung." He whispered, eyes still on the senior. "Please stop staring at it. It's embarrassing."

Simply put, it's terrifying because Taeyang is completely quiet and hasn't said anything, and because Hwiyoung will never appear in front of him, especially given the situation that Chani has put him in.

It's also partly his fault because he's the one who chose the wallpaper for his lock screen. However, he had no idea that Chani would end up messing it up.

"Taeyang-ah! Hey!"

Hwiyoung bit his lower lip, eyes widened when the person that he was summoning in his mind came right at this moment.

Seems like Taeyang didn't hear that he was called by someone. That's why Zuho came closer and tapped his shoulder.

"Oh? What? Were you calling me?" He asked and Zuho nodded. He knit his brows together when he noticed that something's bothering this guy.

"Yup. I will just ask if you still have lunch there."

Taeyang fixed his hair with his hand and shook. "No more. Why? Someone's still not eating?" He simply answered.

"It's just, someone is still hungry." He shrugged. "Are you okay?" Zuho sat beside him and his gazes dropped at the phone that Taeyang was holding. His brows got more knitted since that phone seems too familiar for him to ignore. "Whose phone is that?"

Taeyang gazes at the phone as well and heaves a sigh. "I have no idea. Someone left it here earlier, I think?" Taeyang then glanced at Zuho and went back to the phone.

"Is this bothering you?" The older one asked.

"Yeah. It's very weird." Taeyang said and showed the phone screen in front of Zuho.

When the phone by itself, Zuho's eyes widened and he immediately noticed the lock screen wallpaper. In that manner, he already knew who owned it at the time and he's so sure about it.

It's not his phone, but since its owner is someone he knew and not just someone, he can't help but to feel nervous as well.

How did Hwiyoung's phone end up here?

"Because the lock screen wallpaper is my face. This is me, right?"

"I.. I don't know."

Zuho felt stupid. What kind of response is that? It was definitely Taeyang. The way he stood, his hair, his smile, and his backpack. "I mean, if that's really you, you look pretty good in that shot." He chuckled. "Anyway, how are you going to give it back to the owner?"

"I better stay here and wait for him instead. I have a feeling he's the one who keeps sending me drinks."

"You think?"

Taeyang nodded, glancing at the phone seriously. "Yeah. I'm certain, and I have to tell him something."

Zuho pursed his lips and nodded. Honestly, he didn't know what to do right now. Does Hwiyoung even know that Taeyang has his phone at this moment?

Why did Taeyang have to be the one to notice it out of everyone else in the lounge?

Possibly because Taeyang was closer to the spot where Chani accidentally left the phone.

This might not be a bad thing, considering how bad it would be if Rowoon was the one who found it.

That guy is very protective of Taeyang.

Zuho's eyes couldn't remain still and wandered the room until he came across a familiar figure of a man with long hair who's staring at him as if he were a lost puppy in need of help.

It's Hwiyoung. He's trying to catch his attention and at that moment, Zuho realizes that he needs to leave right away. He told Taeyang that he needs to run an errand and didn't wait for his answer then went straight to Hwiyoung, who's hiding from Taeyang.

He looks pitiful.

"Yah, that's your phone right? Why was Taeyang holding it?"

"Chani left it there and I need to get that right away. Hyung, please help me. I need to get that as soon as possible." Hwiyoung cried as he held Zuho.

"How? He said he'll wait for the owner of that phone and see for himself because he has a hunch that it's you."

Hwiyoung's brows were knit together. "How does he know it's me?" He wondered.

"I mean you. Someone who's giving him food, not as Hwiyoung, but you are the same person, ah that's complicated. Anyway, that guy is determined to find out who you are."

The younger is now worried for his life.

"I'm so doomed."

As a result of his nervousness, Hwiyoung couldn't help but bite his nails as he tried to catch a glimpse of Taeyang. After all, he is still fortunate that it was Taeyang who noticed it rather than Rowoon. That guy is overly protective of Taeyang, and if he is the one who found Hwiyoung's phone, he may sue him right away.

That's how he protects Taeyang.

However, it is still not fine. He sincerely hopes that Juyeon or Younghoon were the ones who found his phone. Thus, it won't be this difficult.

"You are. But don't worry, I will try my best to get your phone. I won't let you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter