GODLY LOVE

GODLY LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gods weren't allowed to love, that was what made them immortal. Falling in love was a sin if committed by Gods and the one in the highest position, GOD LEETEUK, always took care of this fact. If any of the God ever committed this sin of associating themselves with a mortal or an immortal they would have to leave the realms of otherworldly creatures and become mortals themselves. His trusted friend and great advisor GOD HEECHUL would always be with him whenever he listened, rewarded or punished someone so as he doesn't overdo any if them.
There were all types of Gods ranging from life to death to nature to earthly elements and feelings yet there was none for love and soulmate because the Gods were not to believe in that. They have considered that men always bind themselves with others so as to not to remain lonely forever but they couldn't understand that feeling of completion within oneself.
When the God of strength, GOD KANGIN fell in love with him, he was sent to mortal realms as an outcast, stripped of his powers and title. When the God of cuteness, GOD SUNGMIN fell in love with a mortal woman, he was sent down to live with her till her lifetime as a punishment. God of beauty, GOD HANGENG was also sent to Earth as he accepted that a woman had moved him within and he could feel the changes in himself. God of expressions, GOD KIBUM had to leave the realm because he couldn't control his feelings towards other Gods even though they weren't returned. And the last God that had left the realm was God of classical music, GOD HENRY who left on his own whim. He felt suffocated in this realm and wanted to express more and help more people heal through his powers. The rules of the realm were binding him to himself thus he left on his own accord.
Ever since then, no other Gods were punished and the number of rewards had reduced too. Away from everyone's godly senses, God of Tears and God of Smile, GOD DONGHAE & GOD HYUKJAE, fell in love with each other.
They used to meet during their travel to Earth to check on the human's emotional level in their powers, sit by each other's side and share stories of their travel during their nights and pull pranks on other Gods and creatures and laugh or cry together. They were considered the epitome of friendship in the God's eyes. What they were unaware of was that in the tranquility of their realms, they used to touch each other in a more than friendly way. They were not just connected by the thread of friendship but also by that of love.
One night, when they were lost in each other, unaware that the highest God and his advisor were on rounds, meeting all the other Gods, they were caught.
When they were told to present in the court the next morning, they weren't guilty of their feelings, they felt proud. They knew what was going to happen and were ready to accept the punishment even if it would hurt them to leave this realm and their other friends here. But they found themselves in each other and thus, had no qualms about leaving this realm.
When the punishment was awarded and they were banished, they were surprised to find that they still possessed their powers as Gods, even in mortal world. After many experiments when they couldn't find the answers as to why they still had it, they tried to connect to their original realm and were astounded to know that the realm doors still opened on their insistence.
They immediately went up the royal court above and everyone was surprised to see them there. The advisor thundered as he wondered how could they come back. It wasn't possible even with a God's help and that only the highest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter