Just two months

Just 2 months
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waiting…

That’s the only thing Chanyeol was doing tell now, how much time since he last saw him? It’s exactly two months, a 61 days of waiting.

For him if he didn’t show up tomorrow, he will definitely start searching, as someone like how Baekhyun work God knows if he still alive and that what makes him more angry, or to be precisely scared.

 

Going to his work, there was so many files waiting for him, he smiled to the co-workers that were coming in having the same shift as him.

“A black one for you”

Chanyeol smiled to the guy who brought coffee for them, he accepted it with a smile because tonight it’s going to be the longest night…why? Obviously because the promise he gave will be off starting 00.01, he look at the watch on the wall

 

22:13

 

The night just started, but of course there is no silent inside the station, everyone talking some have new coming cases others dealing with night thugs some just focusing on the hotline… he look around and saw some arrested boys start to raise their voices “here we go” he said and stand to go help.

 

 

23:57

 

Finally he went back to his desk, he look at the coffee that was now colder then ice “such a waste” he said and look at the hour, he smiled…truly he could just searched for him before, but a promise is a promise and when Baekhyun said 2 months that means two months no more or less.. “One minute to go” But getting distracted by how some police were running outside, Chanyeol just stand with others asking what going on?

“Didn’t you here” one of those who were working with him said “they arrested the master mind of the black-dogs”

“What?” Chanyeol said surprised because getting that achievement is quiet impossible “how?”

“The joke is…he surrendered himself”

 

Chanyeol walk to the outside doors to see it…and then he just froze

 

00:01

 

He saw him coming in with so many police officers around him, with his red hair, eyepatch also a smirk in his face…his eye landed on Chanyeol’s and the smirk turn to a smile….”Baekhyun” Chanyeol whispered

As much as the time felt slow to Chanyeol it also went fast because they drug him to the interrogation room, and as he tried to follow them inside, they didn’t let him in of course. Chanyeol stand outside as much as he confused as much as he surprised…he touched his hair aggressively trying to think…”damn it” he said and walk away.

 

“Hey Jones!” Chanyeol went to another department to ask what exactly going on

“Hey Chanyeol! You need anything?” the guy just said casually

“The black dogs master? Really!” Chanyeol asked like it is impossible

“Trust me man even I don’t know he just show up and said he will surrender” the guy get closer to Chanyeol making his voice lower for no one to hear “but am sure it wasn’t just that some deal was under the table for sure”

“Deal?” Chanyeol said

“Man they been looking for you” someone just came in the room and scream that on Chanyeol and left, Chanyeol just walk back to his department, finding his chef waiting with a file in his hand “Park the case going to be handled by your team”

Chanyeol frowned he doesn’t have time for some new case, he just took the file and open it, “what” his jaw drop seeing Baekhyun pictures “what?” he repeated

“Yes, the criminal said you convinced him to surrender so it’s your case!”

Chanyeol was speechless he automatically run to the interrogation room with no second thoughts, reaching his destination, this time they let him in. he saw Baekhyun sitting in the other side of the glass, waiting…”I will do the interrogation alone” he said and went to the next room where Baekhyun is…the officers who were there just look at each other.

 

Chanyeol open the door and stand there…they were just looking at each other… for some time the silence filled the place…

“I hope am not late” Baekhyun said with a smile, but Chanyeol closed the door from inside, and went directly to the voice and cut it off

 

“What is he doing?” the officers from the other side were surprised

 

“Is this a joke?” Chanyeol said frustrated “getting arrested! Wait no since when you are the master mind of black dogs? No no why did u even surrendered I was waiting not for this...” he slams his hands on the table looking directly at Baekhyun who was still smiling to him “I can’t help you from where you are now!”

“I like you more when you are angry” Baekhyun said calmly

“Do I look like am joking to you?” Chanyeol now was angrier “Baek i…”

“shshshsh” Baekhyun said “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter