finale

Care To Dance With Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later.......

Class hours is almost nearing and a particular girl released a boring sigh, endlessly tapping her pen.

Only 15 minutes left...

I wonder where she's at now?

As soon as the bell rang, the said girl sprinted from across the room and out the door, only the find an adorable short haired girl waiting patiently at the corridors, facing her back. She seems to be distracted again by the way she bobbed her head to the music she listens to through her earphones.

Adorable. she thought.

She walked towards her, smile slowing creeping in to her lips. She slowly wrapped her arms around the latter whose a bit sweaty, but still smells fresh like baby powder. Her action startled the blonde who finally faced her and returned the hug, kissing the crown of her head.

"You're here"

"Ofcourse babe, why wouldn't I be?"

"I thought you're organization will be having a meeting?" 

"Y-yeah, about that, hehe ughhh I kinda ditched it" she awkwardly laughed holding her nape. again. Her gesture made the raven haired girl internally giggle.

"Yah Son Seungwan! Why would you do that?" she tried her best to act serious, even hitting her chest.

"W-well I guess, it seems boring to me and and besides, you' class was almost ending and you know how I promised Uncle I'd always make sure you're safe" the girl released a nervous laugh, holding the her hand. 

"Y-yah" Irene was loss for words, letting her blush take over her baby cheeks.

It's been years since they were together but Seungwan still manage to make her smile like an idiot and her heart wild from beating. She's never been this happy let alone for a long time and she thanked God for making her and Seungwan meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years and  8 months ago

After patiently waiting for Seungwan to heal, Joohyun was surprised when one day she recieved a basket filled with flowers from their door and Yeri screaming at the top of her lungs.

"UNNIEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Irene nearly tripped from coming down the stairs with slippers already forgotten.

She caught the sight of the beautifully arranged basket of flowers, with a card adorning at one of the stems, which her spawn of a devil sister quickly snatched and let out another scream.

"THE FLOWERS WAS FROM SEUNGWAN UNNIE!!! SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!! YOU HAVE TO GET READY!!!!!! "

She was still processing everything that has happened. Irene's heart beating like crazy.

Is this really happening?

 

She spent hours looking for a fit that would be perfect for what ever Seungwan was planning. She made sure that she'll look cute and huggable to match Seungwan's warm aura.

The sound of the doorbell rang and Irene had to pray for every gods out there that what ever happens to their plan for tonight would turn out good.

She opened the door which welcomed Seungwan in all her beautiful glory holding a flower bouquet for her, sporting a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter