~fin

My very own Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been quite some time since Heechul performed for a music show, the last time being in March last year with House Party. And having this many parts in a ballad song? The last time was in One More Chance.

So he was extremely nervous he could feel his hands slightly tremble. He tried to relax and shake off his anxiety, trying his best you act calmly.

But someone had been watching him for quite some time now. 

Leeteuk was also feeling the pre-recording jitters but he had already learned how to perfectly manage it. Afterall, no matter how long one have been doing it, as a human he will still feel nervous during these times.

Fixing his collar, he noticed how restless Heechul is. Immediately he knew.

"Chul, are you okay?" Leeteuk asked, gently patting the shoulder of the younger.

"Yeah, I'm fine... just a bit nervous" Heechul answered, trying to avoid the scrutinizing gaze of the person beside him.

"Your manager told me you were a bit unwell this morning, are you okay now?" Leeteuk asked, naturally putting his hand on the other's forehead. 

"I'm fine don't worry. Its just... the usual jitters" Heechul finally confessed, he cannot lie to Leeteuk afterall.
 
"Should I lend you confidence?" Leeteuk asked in response, puzzling the younger.

Before Heechul could ask what Leeteuk meant, he watched the guy as he reached behind his neck and took off his necklace.

"Turn around" Leeteuk said, his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter