What A Day

The Sequel Books: To Our Last Goodbye (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(January 20, 2023)

 

Dahyun was busy watching the news in her apartment. Doing anything just to busy her mind and prevent it from thinking about how the other girls were doing. She tried her best not to search "Twice" up in google. She tried her best not to go outside or something. But of course, even the news channel wasn't safe for her.

 

"Here we are! Live from Seoul!" The news anchor exclaimed.

 

"3 of the most famous K-pop girl groups just arrived back from their tours in America." She was about to change the channel but what the news anchor said stopped her from doing so.

 

"Much to our surprise, a fight broke in between these known artists" Dahyun scrunched her nose.

 

"What the?" She mumbled and turned the volume up.

 

"The said singers suddenly started pulling each others' hair after a heated argument with each other" 

 

"What? Why??? What's the reason???" Dahyun asked, and as if the news anchor heard her, her question was immediately answered.

 

"Netizens who were near the idols heard the name of the former Twice member, Kim Dahyun before they started fighting. Many believe that the said retired idol was the reason why such a fight started in the middle of the airport. Once again! Reporting from Seoul, South Korea, Lee Jun-Kyu"

 

"What the fudge? How am I suddenly involved with this??? Why now when people are finally starting to forget the fact that I left the group???" She sighed.

 

Looks like she's going to isolate herself longer than she had expected. Anyway, Dahyun changed the channel and found another ridiculous piece of news.

 

"JYP, SM, & YG Entertainment to soon produce a new reality show! Just now, the 3 companies held a press conference to announce that they will soon begin a reality show casting Twice, Red Velvet, and Blackpink. It was also mentioned that another person will be joining them throughout the show...Fans begin to wonder who the extra is but many have already guessed that it'd be-" Dahyun changed the channel.

 

She shouldn't continue doing this anymore as she believed that this may become too bad for her to forget everything.

 

After looking for other channels that could ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter