Me Want You

Kang Sihoo's Boyfriend

NOT EDITED! Mind me for few plot hole or mistakes!

 

 

Sihoo likes Doyoung but Doyoung likes Sejeong. He don't like a girl just randomly, he had eyes on her since three years ago. That was before Sihoo transfer to the high school.

Obviously there's no where for her to suddenly get in between them but Sejeong doesn't see Doyoung as someone she would date.

Sejeong has been well known for her activate in sports and studies. She doesn't feel like she would start a relationship that will complicate her high school life.

 

And Sihoo is different. She wants to spend the her high school life just like other kids. Sihoo really like Doyoung to be that person she can spend time around with. The thing is she confessed to him last week. It was before the summer school holidays.

Not suprisingly he rejected her after only she confessed to him. She wanted to ran away from him because the embarrassment but that would make them become awkward between of them after this.

So Sihoo walk away after they said goodbye like before she never confess to him. "See you again", she turn her face away from him and walk away while she feel shaking from the inside.

The reason she confessed to him is because she want to hang around with him and spend the holiday with him. He could be hanging around with Sejeong and their friends, maybe suddenly his feelings would grow stronger. You don't know what could happen after a month and a half.


That night she call Chanmi to rants and whines. But her best friend didn't pick up her phone. Turns out she's hanging out with Sejeong, Doyoung and their friends.

Sihoo wake up but still in mad emotions. Chanmi told her that she will come by her house this afternoon. She said about Doyoung acting strange. 

------

Sihoo spend her morning with checking out Chanmi's Instagram stories. She feel jealous that Sejeong is looking so happy and Doyoung smiling at her in one of the photos Chanmi posted.

She cooks for her lunch since her mom went out early because she's working on weekend too. Chanmi texted and she will arrive in another five minutes.

Sihoo is very interested on what Chanmi gonna tell her today. They all were having a blast weekend night but something about Doyoung and strange act in a sentence really calling her attention.

 

Chanmi had come over two minutes ago and she was waiting for her in the living room. While watching the tv, they have a long conversation.

"Is it okay for you to hang around them without me?", Sihoo glare to Chanmi as she hand her a glass of water. Chanmi rolled her eyes.

"It's you who doesn't want to hang around with them first of all. Remember saying you don't want to embarrass yourself, don't want to see how they interact with each other?", Sihoo raised a brow because what her friend said are all true.

"Well that was when I never speak yet to Sejeong. Didn't she asks you to invite me yesterday?", Sihoo scoff and Chanmi smirk at her best friend.

"Once you reject them like that then now you're thinking they will want to ask you to join?", Sihoo blew a raspberry.

"Okay whatever. You win!", Sihoo nudge Chanmi's side as she was drinking from the glass. Chanmi almost choke herself from her action.

 

Chanmi quickly pull out the tissue from the box and swat the water spilled toward Sihoo's direction. Sihoo jump away from her seat and send dead stare to her.

"Geez, did Taeyong know how lousy you are!?", Sihoo start to pick on Chanmi's new boyfriend name and Chanmi scoff at her friend.

"Puh-lease..don't act like Doyoung would give you good comment on your childish act just now!", Chanmi place the glass to the table right in front of them.

"Okay okay..chill..", Sihoo chuckles as she understand how sensitive Chanmi over her boyfriend's matter. They just dated earlier before the school exam started. Now that's another story.


They start to eat the snack Sihoo serve for Chanmi's visit. They were into the tv show until Chanmi suddenly remember why she came today.

"Oh geez, I forget to tell you!", Sihoo pull away her attention from the tv and look over Chanmi next to her.

"Before anything else..I need to know..if you confessed to him or not yet!", Chanmi shook Sihoo's body by her shoulder.

"Woah..what happened?", Sihoo feel dizzy through her head. "You did not?!", Chanmi raised a brow.

But then Sihoo pretend to think or something else. From there Chanmi squeals at her best friend reaction.

"You know what! Youngoh and Yoonoh were teasing Doyoung about doesn't have a girlfriend yet in front of Sejeong..but then your Doyoung literally spill that someone they know, has confessed to him!", Chanmi excitedly telling what happened last night.

Sihoo can never hide anything from Chanmi in her whole life and that's why she didn't hide the fact she did confessed.

"..so now they all know that it was me!?", Sihoo grow anxious in her head. "..kinda..but Doyoung keep telling them to shut up after that so it was still unknown who had confess to him!", Chanmi chuckles that now she knows about Sihoo's confession.

"But the thing is..we all know that she..you..has been rejected..like Doyoung told us he wasn't interested to that girl that confessed. You know that he's trying to pull Sejeong into this..", Chanmi throw a knowing look at her friend.

"..he used me huh ?", Sihoo disappointedly frown for the new info she got. "There's plenty guy out there Sihoo, you know..Doyoung can be sweet and all but if his heart doesn't see you that way, he's the one who is missing a good chance being your boyfriend, you know what I mean", Chanmi sigh at the end of her last sentence.

-----

All over the summer holiday, Chanmi had once invited her to hang around with the Sejeong Doyoung clique but Sihoo easily turn it away.

But today is the last day of her freedom from the summer time. Sihoo decide to spend her day with studying. She want to beat Sejeong in studies even she can't beat her in sports.

"Kang Sihoo, your friend is here..", her mom suddenly call from the downstairs. Thinking it was Chanmi, she stay in her pajama because it's already almost bed time.

She went downstairs and find her mom watching tv with her brother. They were loud and they were watching comedy show.

"Mom, Chanmi said anyth-", her question replied with her brother's big laughter. So she steps to the front door and see no one was standing infront of her.

"Chanmi..?", she calls and suddenly a fimilar tall frame of a guy show up through her eyes corner. Sihoo freeze on her feet and watch as Doyoung miraculously show up at her doorstep.

 

"..you okay? I'm sorry I came out of nowhere..", he clear his throat and throws her a handsome smile she has been fangirling over years.

Sihoo stay silent and quickly try to grasp the situation. "What are you doing here??", she flabbergasted over his presence.

"I kinda texted you but you didn't reply but c-can we move over to a cafe or somewhere better?", he quipped and he has this stupid smile on his handsome face.

Only then she realize, she's in her cute bunny and strawberry pajama. She look ridiculous right in front her crush.

"..yeahh..I mhm...could you wait first over the nearest cafe..I'll meet you there", Sihoo yelp later after she dash right into her front door house.

 

She throw a jumper and long skirt on her body. She fix some blemish she has and put on a lipgloss that compliment her now concealered face.

Sihoo quickly dash to the cafe that Doyoung is waiting for her. She checks her look again while running over him.

Doyoung wear a simple hoodie that frame well his lean body and a jeans with beanie over his head. She didn't realize it was before because she's battling with herself to not look at his eyes but the space right next to his face.

 

Looks like he didn't order his drink yet. Maybe he's that in hurry. Anxious about thing he wanted talk to her.

"Do you want a drink?", he offer as Sihoo take her seat. She is feeling blank thus she doesn't want a drink even she's thirsty because she ran to the cafe few minites ago.

"No thanks. What do you want to talk about with me?", "...in the middle of the late night..", she whisper to herself the latter. She didn't know how to act like right now.

 

Doyoung leave her five minutes in silence. Everytime his mouth open, he didn't get to say something. While Sihoo is thinking any random thoughts she have.

Is Doyoung try to accept her confession now? ...when he already rejected her. No! She answer back to herself. Is it about the school? What kind of talk he was on about then?

"..be my girlfriend..", he splutter. Sihoo's eyes bulge bigger than it normal size. She is speechless. She want to feel happy but Doyoung quickly add another nonsense on it.

"...pretend..", he slowly lift up his face and eyes staring at her like he doesn't really meant it. "Wh-at??", Sihoo scoffs and then she frowns.

"I want to show everyone that I am not head over wheels on Sejeong anymore", he didn't blink at once while saying that and there's Sihoo feeling overwhelmed, after she listen to his absurd request.


"Suddenly? Why me though?", she mask her disappointment and later she feel like if he's going to use her, then she will use him too.

"I did split up to my friends that I'm got a confession from someone..but they didn't know it was you..", he cluelessly reason out.

Sihoo never ever imagine that the Kim Doyoung who she fell for is this kind of person. But she knew he can be some honest or just see through by his sleeves kind of person. 

Whatever he going to do now could break her heart then. Chanmi and her other friend told her stories of fake couple that get together but end up in bad terms, way different than before they fakes being together.

 

Actually he knew what he's doing and so does herself. But in the end, they can use each other and that short time can be the happiest moment for her even it was for short.

"How long it's gonna be?", Sihoo stupidly follows what her heart tells her. If there's a chance that she can get the attention from him, she'll grab it. She doesn't want to feel a feeling of regrets when a once in a lifetime chance is perfectly right infront of her. The heartbreak can heal, said her by heart but she actually lying to herself in her head.

 

Doyoung was astonish by her question. He didn't think to that extent. He just know he has to find a perfect person for himself right before the school start again.

"I think it can last til the three months left in this semester. It is a yes from you?", he sound so glee which make Sihoo screeches in her head.

But her feelings for him is too strong than the first hand feelings she's going to face after this. The reality.

"So you're telling me to pretend as your girlfriend for these three months just for free?", she quips and Doyoung clear his throat.

"Alright..in return..what do you want?", he blankly stare a hole through her. Probably not ready to hear Sihoo's dangerous requests.


"First. I want you respect my privacy and second I want you to always tell me truth, once I caught you telling something that either lies or things that could jeopardize my school life, then we are done!", she quickly spread lies her conditions. 

"Consider it's done", he nonchalantly replied. Sihoo was surprise that he didn't wait even a minute to think about it.

-----

 

School starts normally like how always it has. But this time she has a new mission. Sihoo didn't sleep last night right after Doyoung left the cafe.

She want to think and set her goals straight before it has begin. The fake relationship. It has always her dream to be Doyoung's girlfriend. Now she is.

But the twist is she is not the real person Doyoung really like. She notice how Doyoung used to treat her before.

She is definitely blind by her feelings for him thus she always kill the idea that Doyoung is not that comfortable with her like how Chanmi does.

Chanmi is her close neighbor. They play together since they were kids, they grew up together. But they went different school before.

Her best friend maybe didn't find her awkward at all while  Doyoung the crush, who only greet and talk to her when Chanmi's friend come around to her in the class.

 

Doyoung is another case. They first introduced to each other when she introduced herself in front of the class, the day she first transferred.

Doyoung is completely a stranger the day they first met. And as the class President, he can grow cheerful and welcoming to her but once the job he is incharge of was done, he doesn't really feel interested getting to know her closer.

Sihoo had Chanmi's opinion on how Doyoung interpreted her in the school. Chanmi told her, Doyoung is head over wheels with Sejeong and he really stay loyal, like a gentleman to the person he really likes.

Chanmi also tells her that Doyoung is the type of guy who don't pay attention more to another girl when he's already falling in love with Sejeong.

But the thing is, Chanmi never really know, never get to read if he ever look at Sihoo as someone who is better than Sejeong since the girl is perfect to him.

 

But after all of this confusion she has been trying to figure out, he suddenly offer her a chance. Sihoo is confuse over all of this situation.

So now, Sihoo want to use this chance to creates memory with him. Just like what she has dream every night on her bed before she went sleep. That's her first goal.

And another goal is to figures out about Doyoung more. He is indeed well known for his gentlemen title but not everyone is perfect. She want to use this chance to consider if she should move on from him after the fake dating period will have come to end.

 

Sihoo dash over Chanmi once she saw her by the locker hallway. But she didn't expect someone, has pull her by the wrist and stop her greeting her best friend.

"Sihoo, don't run around like that, you'll get hurt", the honey drip like voice run through her ears. It was so good and sound like he really cared.

Chanmi and Taeyong watch Doyoung and her near by their locker. It's not that far by their locker as well. Chanmi's eyes twitched as if she feel like she's hallucinating in the early morning.

What make her eyes twitchy was not how soft Doyoung's voice travel through the hallway. Not because she feel angry to any of them. It's because how close Doyoung has pull Sihoo onto him.

 

Sihoo didn't realize what kind of position she has pull into, not until she realized as she watch Chanmi's been staring at. It was Doyoung's hand slithering over her own waist.

Sihoo quickly jumps when Doyoung take a breath right next to her ear. He is really tall. Just like what she likes about him. She feel safe when he towers her body frame.

"What kind situation is this?", Chanmi come to charge over them leaving Taeyong behind. Sihoo is still freezing on her feet.


Doyoung smirk as he stays quiet. Then he proceed to pull open his locker to his right. "Doyoung?", Chanmi ask almost shrieking.

To her, Chanmi must have think what she's thinking is right definitely. "Sihoo..care to tell?", Taeyong suddenly in.

Doyoung didn't let her talk at all by again pulling her wrist with him. Sihoo had to change her quick pace to match Doyoung's one.

 

"Wow..didn't know you're this agressive", Sihoo open once they arrive in the empty classroom. "Already showing exhibition in the first morning?", Sihoo try to pry out her hand.

"I just want Sejeong to know quickly. We're just arrive when you're running over Chanmi", he shrugs. "So where is she?", Sihoo turn around to look for his love of life.

"She usually go random class of her friends", he nonchalantly quip. Sihoo raise a brow on how indifferent he acts. He take his seat and begin to do his own things.

 

Since they begin dating, Sihoo decide to get know him more thus she start to stay around him more than before. She use to be around him whenever Chanmi is hanging out with his friends circle. Other than that she didn't join them and spending time with him at all.

Sihoo likes him whenever he make people around him laughs and joking around. She has seen him act like the gentleman. Whenever there is door, he would open it for the girls and get in after them.

Sihoo seen him studious side. He would always asks question to the teacher and everyone also learns about something together from his question.

The only thing she didn't get to see yet how does he act for certain time whenever Sejeong is around. She would excuse herself from the class or act like she was never there.


Chanmi and Taeyong finally steps into the class with Sejeong. Her friend has been glaring at her while Sejeong begin to notice something that unusual.

"Hi Sihoo..good morning", Sejeong greet but Sihoo first ignore her as she watch Doyoung shuffle on his seat. He tryly never moved on from the popular stargirl.

"Hi..", Sihoo cheers too late but Doyoung stare at her suddenly. He mouths to her, "come here", as he awkwardly try to make her sit close next to him. She feel this sort of short happiness that his attention finally is on her even it's not the genuine one. They never share genuine interaction at all before and now she can.

 

Sihoo can see Chanmi is rolling her eyes in annoyance and there's Sejeong staring weirdly to her as she brush over her to Doyoung's privacy space. Her seat is closest to his than anyone else.
Then Doyoung acts like she is his new girl. He wrap his arm around her shoulders.

Sejeong quickly has her tilts. "You guys are dating?", she definitely quick to catch about the situation Doyoung is trying to make.

Everyone in the class suddenly start to grow loud as everyone else from the class corridor pry in to get in.

"Sihoo..confessed to me", Doyoung easily tatters and Chanmi squint her eyes in angry way. "but you rejected her! You said yourself!", Sejeong start to grow the situation more awry.

 

"I did but now we are trying to get know each other. Right, Sihoo?", Doyoung defend himself and Sihoo sigh mentally. The game has finally begin.

"It's true. I was so surprised that he showed up last night", she built the tense more to make people grow curious.

"..you mean at your house?", Chanmi cried with her voice. Doyoung chuckle and smirk to himself. Sihoo never watch how he nonchalantly get everyone involved into his fake lies. He look like the handsome devil but she doesn't really like it.

 

"He did..", Sihoo lean more onto Doyoung's hold. His long and lean arm make her feel so warm. She likes it.

"Well..congratulations", Sejeong clasps her hand and clap a few time for Doyoung. Since Sihoo is sitting on her seat, Sejeong watch as Doyoung let Sihoo go and grab her hand before slowly letting it go.

"How romantic", Sihoo curse under her breath. She got to admit that all of this sudden situation almost suffocate her but she tell herself she need to get used to it. 
 

--------

 

It has been almost a month since they start dating and one thing she have to admit that Doyoung like to spend time over weekend with her too.

He said something about he likes to hang around with her. He tells her that she's funny, smart and savage. Sihoo didn't believe him of course.

It is like a psychology trick a smart guy like him try to pull on her. The progress between them even it's fake, Doyoung told her that they has this dangerous chemistry.

 

Well to be honest, usually boys like him, they can't understand their feelings that well in a short time. They like to take advantage of what the opposite gender can offer to them.

But the downside of her thoughts of him always clash with what Chanmi has been telling her. Chanmi told her that Doyoung has never been so open up with any female friends he has.

Sihoo didn't take Chanmi's opinion is true serious way until she realizes that Doyoung is acting just like what she has been telling her. 
 

Boys don't usually share with you what they're doing, with which people they spend their day with. Just few minutes ago Doyoung pick her up to have a short lunchtime with her in Sunday. He could just meet her at the school tomorrow.

He told her that he want to have lunch with her by her favourite Japanese cafe. "Why can't we just meet tomorrow..at school..?", Sihoo mentally whine in her head. She never show her true feelings for him even he never asks her feelings for him after they start dating.

"Oh come one Sihoo. I really have something to tell you..", his voice deflate as he ask her again. Sihoo know that she still likes him but to go out and doll herself up on Sunday sound really tiring. They can just meet at school nevertheless.

 

"..or do you want to come over your house?", he taunts her in a way. "What? Doyoung..I really don't want to see you today", she quip but Doyoung chuckle over the phone.

"Why? So now you're ditching me for Chanmi then?", he purposefully remind her back to the other day that she ditched him on the school sport festival training. 
 

There were winter sport festival and Chanmi is participating in traditional archery competition. Sihoo know that he will use her in front of Sejeong that day so she did what she did. He always ask favor to her too frequently. Everyone was thinking that Doyoung is a possessive boyfriend when he's not.

"Sihoo..! Me and your brother going to a wedding invitation. You can invite Doyoung to our house", her mother suddenly step out from her bedroom near their living room. Sihoo was hanging out in front of the tv.

Doyoung was quiet on the line while Sihoo try to cover her phone speaker. She doesn't want him to listen but then her mother again walk to her and repeat the same thing.

 

Sihoo whine as she can hear Doyoung's voice, he is laughing. Her mother nudge her shoulder. "Don't treat Doyoung like that, he's going to be my son in-law".

"I'll come over in thirty minutes!", Sihoo can hear Doyoung is getting back into his car. Sihoo almost curse at her mother. She doesn't know what is happening between her and Doyoung but she adores him.

"Mom, you don't want to have him as a son in-law!", Sihoo scream as her mother already went to the front door with her little brother following her as well.

"Whatever! He is your boyfriend and your only crush so be nice to him", her mother finally leave the door close before talking some sense into her.

 

The house wasn't in a bad condition. The only thing that in the bad condition is her mind. So she protests to herself and Doyoung, let him see how beautiful is his fake girlfriend in her own house when it's weekend. 
Sihoo usually went to school with light make-up but it doesn't change her great feature on her face.

Sihoo text Chanmi to come over too but she told her she's going to watch movie with Taeyong and after that she will ask Taeyong if he want to come by Sihoo's house.

To be honest, the thing Sihoo could conclude in this stupid fake dating situationship is dating life could be tiring to her. It will be the second month they were dating until tomorrow but she feels like she's tired of him.

Since he has been using her for good, there was no spark of moment or more than that between them. It's only her who feel excited and Doyoung literally treating her like just another friend when they were two alone.

He literally get used to her and Sihoo is afraid that their dating life, fake dating life will come to end near in few weeks. Sihoo need to start planning to tell him.

 

Sihoo was in the kitchen when the door bell rang from the outside. She leave the sink quickly and stride to her guest. Obviously it is Doyoung himself.

Sihoo didn't bother to check her appearance, anymore. She open the door for him and she was greet with his handsome big smile.

Doyoung chuckle as he remove his shoes. "What were you doing? Are you going to a war?", he amuses himself. Sihoo didn't notice what he was doing.

She give him the slippers to change from the rack. "Everytime you open your mouth, you always trying pick a fight with me. Just get yourself to the living room quickly", she ignores him, feeling want to send him outside already.

 

"I brought some deserts", he quickly shook his hand to Sihoo's direction. Doyoung watch as Sihoo ask for the box in his hand. "What do you prefer to drink?", Sihoo turn her back and start walking back into the hallway before the kitchen.

"Just give me whatever you have", Doyoung awkwardly scratch his side burn. He was sweating from the walk he had to go through from the parking.

"Alright, I'll show you the living room. Follow me", Sihoo take a step and Doyoung was quick following her to the said living room.

 

"Is everyone gone to the wedding? You're alone?", he start to speak as he take the sofa for himself. "Yeah..but I called Taeyong and Chanmi if they want to hang out too", Sihoo replied and she wait if Doyoung is going to talk again.

He was busy watching open tv show so Sihoo take the signal to excuse herself back to the kitchen.

 

She is back with the tray and Doyoung seem to notice and he took the heavy tray placing onto the table in front of the sofas.

"Where were you?", Sihoo asks Doyoung and he shrugs. "I was helping my brother with his office work relate matter", he smile knowingly. The smile he had paint on his pretty face send an euphoric moment to her. It seems genuine.

"..so after helping your brother, you don't have things to do?", Sihoo question him again to get him feel annoyed but he didn't consider that kind of feeling at all.

 

"I was going to play football or basketball after five evening later", he smile again and it make Sihoo feel trap against her original plan.

"You look so happy. Did something about you and Sejeong happen last night?", she mention the birthday party of Chanmi yesterday.

Sihoo kinda find an excuse to get out from there. She doesn't feel like hanging out or celebrating, socializing at that time. 
 

He didn't even text her when Sihoo leave after saying goodbye to everyone. Doyoung was occupied with Sejeong and her friends, also his close friends.

"You're like ghost. How did you know?", Sihoo's heart drop and again she has to listen about Kim Sejeong and Kim Doyoung story all over again.

Sihoo have to bring up Sejeong's name everytime she and him meet. So that they can strike up smooth conversation with each other without stopping.

Whenever he bring up about his family matter and few times about her family updates, Sihoo would give opinion on his matter but when it's hers, Sihoo would not make it so obvious she doesn't want to tell him, so after another sharing, she would change the subject.

Doyoung is well known to grow up in good family social function but Sihoo is an orphan, that's why her complicated issue was rarely to talk about between them.

 

You know when you finally gets close with other person, you were bound to share things and helps each other but Sihoo always avoid to tell everything to him. Because she knows when the fake relationship ended, he will still or might want to stay close friend with her but she don't want it.

"You're so predictable Dongyoung", she calls his real name. Other student always call him Doyoung because it was more friendlier name, easy and popular name calling.

He smirk like any manly guy would do. He look so hot doing it. "She was half sleepy I know..like I help her to settle in Chanmi's guest room", he giddily start to spill.

She hate him for that.

 

"Okay, alright. Hold up", Sihoo push her hair back by her frontal head. "What she had said? You look still excited", Sihoo fake her own excitement. 
"She kinda said that she want me..like she pull my shirt by my waist when I was about to walk away from the bed", his cheek was color with soft red hues.

"Damn..you're too excited for this!", Sihoo pat his arm so strong but he took the blow without a flinch. "You know, I can never show this side of me to others, they won't stop teasing and giving me looks", his body reaction was toned down.

Sihoo feel soft for him. The only genuine thing they have with each other because even though she acts fierce or tough with him but she cares about him genuinely. 
 

"..so..what did you reply to her?", Sihoo wait for Doyoung to continue. "I forgot..", he grins. "What do you mean you forgot?!", Sihoo again was going to hit his arm but he grab her wrist.

"You can be so violent", he complain but he keep holding her arm then. "Sorry..I was out of my mind", Sihoo chuckle as she try to pry out from his smooth hold.

"I think I have a second thought just now", he confess suddenly while staring into her eyes. Sihoo scoffs. "What kind of thought Doyoung", she give up from taking back her hand. She try to get use to his now soft hold.

 

"What? You want to continue this fake dating more?", Sihoo softly ask as her eyes staring back into his eyes. Doyoung shook his head.

Sihoo unconsciously thought that he might want to makw their relationship to become true. But then again his stare already stop as he let go her hand.

She push back the endorphin that flowing inside her veins. "No..I think it's better to end this thing", he changed in a few minutes after.

 

Sihoo thought to herself that his decision really match to her wants. But again inside at the back of her head thinking why did he come here when he want to end the fake dating, he could have just text her over this matter.

"Wow, you're such a quick and good decision maker, congratulations", Sihoo unbelievably chuckle. She was confused with herself too. Maybe she might have to gather back her thoughts all over again.

"I know..thanks", he quickly turn to check on her. "I guess, I uhmm..", Doyoung ponders. "You what..", she asks softly. She can feel her eyes are feeling warm.

 

"You know what, I think I have to go", he start to look panic. Maybe he realizes something but he doesn't want to talk about it yet to her.

"Sure..see you later", she half heartedly try to send him out as he wants. "Sihoo..I'm not thinking to end it just yet. Uhmm..see you tomorrow..", Doyoung throw her his charming smile and she smiles back.

"Drive carefully, have fun with your evening plan", he smile and she lead him back to the front door. After he change back into his shoes, she let him step outside and didn't wait for him to leave because she shut the door off.

He might think she's harsh with him. But she can defend herself as she could catch a cold because it was freezing outside.

Sihoo return to the living room and watch the clock over the wall that they spend almost an hour for all what happened just now.

 

--------

Jihoo stride into the class and Doyoung hasn't arrive yet. To not draw attention on her from him, she step out from the class and went to toilet,deciding not until the bell rang, she won't get out from there.

After finish her business. She sit on top of it. Not until she unlock her phone, there was one or two female students enter the restroom.

Sihoo was gonna mind her on thing with her phone until she hear her name and Doyoung being talk about. Sihoo want to check who are those voices of but she can't think of it.

 

"I thought they were faking it", the first female cried. "They are..I mean-", the second female stop as if she doesn't want to speak so loud that she intent to.

"..every couple always do the PDA things, it's like showcasing their passionate love but Doyoung and Sihoo didn't do it like that", the second female continue and what she said made Sihoo's brows raise for a bit.

She understand what they were gossiping about but there are times when Doyoung did snake his arm around her waist and he stole a kiss on her cheek once.


Seems like they didn't show it enough to everyone. Plis they are living in a conservative country. She didn't need to please them and then get some side eyes from the teachers and other students who lives like that.

"..I bet they will break up by the new year or before", the first female one snicker. "I think so too. Wanna guess one the reason is?", the second female chuckle.

"..wait..the great Kim Sejeong?", the first one snicker again. Sihoo scoffs and didn't intentionally hit the cubicle's door.

 

The two of them went silent. Sihoo hear some low whisper before their shoes begin to grow away from the restroom sinks.

"please don't let it be Sejeong", the two of them chant together while getting away from the restroom area. "They think Sejeong would care? She's not the type like you two..", Sihoo scoffs.

Sejeong would ignore them if she was here. Sihoo drag her feet to the sink and wash her hands. She look around her face to see if she need some touch up but there wasn't any so she left the restroom too.

 

Sihoo went through her corridor class. Then she saw two female student standing outside from the sliding window. When she walk behind them, she recognizes their voice and she smirk before getting in to the class.

There was Doyoung and Sejeong talking to each other. Sihoo feel the wrath through veins. If they want some PDA, she can give them some. Sihoo charge quickly to Doyoung.

While she was standing near by Doyoung, Sejeong greet her good morning. Sihoo said hi back before dipping near her head towards Doyoung's face.

"What are you doing?", Doyoung is surprise by her sudden advance because she never initiate anything at all.

 

Sihoo throw him a small smile and change her eyes direction to the two gossip mongers. Doyoung didn't even flinch when she pull his face by his chin.

"Let's give them what they want", she whisper loud enough for Sejeong to listen. Sihoo capture Doyoung's upper lip corner. Soon she hear the other gasp.

"Oh my God!", Sihoo hear Chanmi's screech. Then all she can see, how Doyoung begin to continue caress her lower lip. 
 

"What now? They weren't breaking up", the first female, now Sihoo can see her name, it was Rayoung and Wumin. 
"It's early in the morning and y'all already onto each other", Chanmi step closer to Sihoo's side.

Sihoo can see the next door students left in hurry. Maybe they want to tell their new story. It was inevitable that everyone claim Doyoung is using her but since she got nothing to lose, Sihoo ignores it.

But today suddenly has pushed her limit. With Doyoung playing with her feelings. She want some thing she can do and able her to relieve her stress.

 

Sihoo break away from his lips. He doesn't seem look okay by the time she remove herself. "Sihoo..you really something!", Sejeong fake her reaction. Didn't Doyoung talk to her yet then?

"You finally decide to show your true color now?", Chanmi whistle. "Should you guys go get a room?", Chanmi continued.

"There's no need..cuz I'm..", Sihoo chuckles. She look at Doyoung then Sejeong. "..breaking up with him", Sihoo roll her eyes.

 

"Wait what?!", Chanmi scream for everyone to hear. "But didn't you just grab and kiss him!?", Chanmi is now confused.

Sejeong didn't say anything. Really acting so different. Thus she knew what she has said to Doyoung that night.

"We need to talk!", Doyoung jump up from his seat. He push back his hair to the back. "Oh no worries, I'm not going to run away, unlike you", she burn his hostility with toxicity in it.

 

Doyoung didn't bother to look at Sejeong. He walk pass through and realize Sihoo didn't follow him. "Sihoo..aren't you gonna follow him?", Chanmi ask and she send a glare to Sejeong and Chanmi.

"What why you give me that look?", Chanmi draw everyone attention again. "Why do you think like that?", Sihoo smirk and walk ahead before Doyoung as he follow her outside.

They climb to the rooftop. Doyoung stay silent as she steps on the stairs. "You don't really want to do this", Doyoung sighs as Sihoo step out to the rooftop area.

 

Sihoo steps more further than Doyoung. "Why are you standing so far from me?", he ask as if he's hurt. Yeah right. Things now has start gone ugly.

"Did you like the kiss?", Sihoo taunts him and Doyoung raise a brow. "Did I? Seriously you're asking me this?", he bit his lips. Hovers his finger over his lips.

"Just say yes or no!?", Sihoo scoffs at him. Doyoung look so hurt, but for what? "Yes or no?", she press her voice again.

 

Doyoung was in his trance. So Sihoo is sick with his indecisive thoughts. She steps so close to him, breaking into his space privacy. Sihoo draw herself really close that she can almost line her lips onto his.

"Yes..or no!?", she play with his instinct. A person that you really like, can manipulate your brain reaction. And in a second Doyoung has capture her lips again for the second time.

Sihoo scoff onto him. She pull herself away and as if she is his only oxygen, he struggles to breath by himself. His chest was so shaking by how loud his heart beats.


"Yes or no?", she taunts him in victory. Doyoung send her a glare after he regains his focus back. "Yes", his voice drip with venom over it.

Sihoo chuckles. "That's all what I want". Doyoung look so frustrated. "What are you trying to do now Sihoo. We can't break up yet".

She shook her head. "We are..done", she firmly said. Doyoung was speechless. His hand was trying to get a hold on hers.


And she let him have his way for a while. She likes him so much but she doesn't want to continue the fake relationship if that's what he wants.

"What do you mean we're done..I want you continue being my girlfriend. We still have many thing to do..", he bring her closer by holding her shoulders together now.

"That's not my problem", she shrugs. "Stop try using me. You can have her now! What are you trying to do more..Sejeong could get bored of you then", she reason out to him.

 

"The class going start now. Let's just move on, alright?!", she wait as if Doyoung would loosen his hold over her. Doyoung hesitates.

"Come on Doyoung. You used me enough. I used you one time..then we are back to just like what we used to", Sihoo didn't bother to let herself go while he's holding her, like she's fragile.

"What we used to?", he asks, really in confusion or what he call it. "Yeah, I was never in your life, in your mind. You have Sejeong. You got what you want now, aren't you happy?", Sihoo deadpan.


"I..", he stutters. "You wanted Sejeong so let's end this", she fake a smile. "But I don't want to.. I mean, we could still be friends?", he sound a bit disappointed and hopeful.

"No..I said what I wanted. Can you let me go?", she asks softly. Doyoung was frozen for a while before he slowly loosen his grip on her.

"What are you doing? Let's go back to class", she steps toward to door and later she hear his steps follow her behind.

------

 

Sihoo is back ignoring Doyoung as she likes. He tries greeting her in class hallways and by their lockers but Sihoo did not greet him back.

Doyoung has never look so down whenever she saw her around before they fake dating. But it's obvious that he wants her attention now.

But also he started dating Sejeong. She can see how nice he treats her. Chanmi keep telling her about Doyoung daily school and outside school things.

Sihoo tells herself that he is better stay that way. Everything was fine since they broke up. Sihoo busy herself with school activities, academic and sport.


"We finally going to graduate from this hell!", Chanmi scream while they were hanging around the soccer field. Students usually do hang around here because it's open and easy to access.

Chanmi has been hangout more with her ever since she broke up with Doyoung. It's not like she take a break from Taeyong for awhile. Chanmi said about she need someone more to be with her in school. She can hang out with Taeyong after school.

"yeah..it has been a hell of year!", Sihoo cries too, matching up with Chanmi's energy. "So you decide go to abroad?", Chanmi ask as they enjoy their hamburger.

"I think so..my mom agreed to send me there", Sihoo raise her burger to Chanmi's burger, cheering to each other before eating again their own.

 

The new year of school started a month ago. Since this is their last senior year, everyone have to decide which university they decided to go.

Sihoo doesn't want to think anything about South Korea when she furthers her study later. Include Doyoung and Sejeong happy ending relationship, she doesn't want to see that for herself.

 

"You're family is amazing!", Chanmi giggles. "Yeah they do!", Sihoo smirk to friend. "..and you are so annoying!", Chanmi slap her back along with the annoyed face.

"You still have a hot and great boyfriend", Sihoo wince at her complimenting Taeyong out of suddenly. Chanmi chuckles and nod her head.

"We plan to go same university but I didn't decide yet what course that I want to learn", Chanmi smile sheepishly. Sihoo give back a small smile to her friend.

 

"Do you know that Sejeong wanted to stay and study with Doyoung?", Chanmi squints her eyes at Sihoo. The latter tilt her head. "She do that for him? I thought she doesn't like Doyoung that much", Sihoo hide the real feelings she has right now.

"Taeyong told me that Doyoung was bit different than he usually use to. Did he ever come and talk to you?", Chanmi spill another Doyoung's life details.

"He do but I'm not interested with his approach. He have everything he wanted but still wants to friend with me? No thanks. He do he and I do me", Sihoo shrug to herself.

 

"I'm just telling you that from what I heard by Taeyong. Seems like to me that Taeyong convinced that Doyoung really like you. I don't know if I were you, I would continue ignore him", Chanmi threw a remark.

"Doyoung and his sorry arse can go to hell for I care. I just want to continue my school life better without him anymore", Sihoo smirk and Chanmi nod her head.

"Just asking..if Doyoung want you and no one else, do you want him too?", Chanmi raise a brow in curiosity. Sihoo shake her head. "I am done with him".

After that Sihoo continue to become single until the graduation. Unlike what she initially planned, she end up choosing academic focus more than having a boyfriend for herself. Sihoo ultimately study in her final senior year and throwing Doyoung away from her life.