Chapter 1: Second Life

Last 3 wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho P.o.v :
2:40 am, There was silence everywhere I  could not hear anything accept the sound of my footsteps. Although I hate late night shifts but who can say no few extra bucks at the end of the month. I stopped at the 24x7 newly opened grocery store & bought my favourite brand of noddles, paid the bill & was ready to go but suddenly I felt that cold & Chilly air gust through me & heavy feeling of someone standing behind me, I looked  back but there was no one. This always happened to me, I always feel someone watching me or standing behind my back but whenever I tries to look back or search for that person, there was no one.
Maybe I  am just tired & imaging things ..

LOEY p.o.v :
I saw him walking alone in the empty street as usual, He just finished his late night shift 
Why he is working so hard there is only 2 weeks left & still i don't know what are his last 3 wishes. I need to fulfill his 3 wishes before his death so i can complete my job of being his guardian angel and get back to my position of Head angel just like before. Keeping watch over this lonely soul is no fun . He has neither relatives nor friends. He doesn't talk much to his colleagues too. The more I spends time with him the more I feel like I am getting older by 3000 years Everyday. 
Oh God please help me !..

Ksoo P.o.v :
LOEY is so cute, he still trying to help that human. Although he knows LOEY won't be able to fulfill Suho last 3 wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter