ME, YOU AND ..?

ME, YOU AND ..?

EPISODE 1 - FIRST MEET "feeling something"
"Aesoo !!! wakeup ! already 630am !! you will be late at first day school today !! " Aesoo's mom voice like always be aesoo alarm.
700am ..
"bye bye mom .. later cooked for me delicious lunch okay !! " said aesoo to her mom. She running like already late while she had 30 minutes more for school start. While her school and home just far 10 minutes . 
. . .

"Aesoooo !!!!! " Rami calling Aesoo.
"Ramionnn " Nickname that only Aesoo called Rami.
"Why are you running? We have 30 minutes more.. Or.... you just dont want go to school with me?"
"Hehehehe.. No, im just forget that im usually go to school with you"
"Wanna race? who arrive at school first need to treat each other break" ask Rami.
"Let's start !!!!!" said Aesoo while she ran without starting the count to race.

. . .

Break time
"Hey Aesoo.. did you know his before??" ask Rami to Aesoo
"Who? Sangri?" while looking around to see who Rami talking about.
"Ouh.. his name is Sangri.. How you know him?"

Aesoo flashback. Yesterday sunday, Aesoo follow her mom go to market and then have someone pretty one called my mom's name.
"Hani..."
"Hurm.. yes me. who are you?"
"It's me Lusi"
"Lusi !!! Long time not see" Hani is so excited to meet again her best best friend ever.
"I'm already move in this area, already a month. And he is my son. My only son Kim Sangri"
"And she is my only daughter Na Aesoo"
"She so cute like you when you were young"
"Hai.." Said Sangri to Aesoo
Aesoo (No respond) while she looking around.
Hani and Lusi was a neighbourd and being bestfriend from primary school until secondary school. But they lost contact with each other because Lusi need to countinue her studies at her on biological country. After finish her studies, she came back to Malaysia and working and got married.

Back to reality.
"Ouh... like that. Then why you not respond him?" said Rami
"I donno him why should i respond him"
Silent moment . . .
"Eh?? why you suddenly ask about him ? how you know him ? I didn't talk about he to you first??" ask Aesoo
"Just now he waving at you but you didn't see him. And i know his name because girl at behind us said to her friend, "His name is Sangri, new boy at our class. Handsome right?" "
"Ouh.. maybe he waving at that girl not me"
"Ouh i see.. but you know him .. I think waving to you not her"
"Whatever.. let's go to class. Break already finish"

Aesoo and Rami already back from school. Like always they will stop at coconut shop to buy coconut shake. While they walking back home, Aesoo and Rami saw Sangri walking alone. and suddenly Rami running and ..

Best tv shows starring Hidden Love actress Zhao Lusi to binge watch