Rong Self Quarantine

[ Changsub x Chorong ] One-shot Story Vol. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink members immediately underwent PCR testing after Eunji and Hayoung were tested positive. Unfortunately, all the remaining members were infected and their company decided to conclude their 1 week comeback promotion. Luckily they dont have any symptom but they are required to do self-quarantine. It was devastated for them since their comeback was supposed to celebrate their 10th year anniversary since debut plus celebrate Chorong's birhtday celebration.

After knowing the results, Chorong quickly called Changsub to inform him since she meet him few days ago to celebrate his birthday which the celebration ended quite 'intimate'.

R: Yeobosaeyo Sub-ah,

C: Ne Rongie, wae?

R: Sub-ah,

C: Wae?? Rong, your voice sounds like you're nervous, is there something wrong?

R: I need to tell you something,

C: What is it?

R: Dont be shock okay?

C: Yah! You're making me nervous, wae?????

R: Im positive.

C: YOU'RE PREGNANT!? MY CHILD?!! How many weeks?? 

R: YAHHH YOU STUPID! What nonsense you're talking about! Not that kind of positive!! My PCR test come out positive, covid positive.

C: You make my heart stop beating for a second.

R: Seriously? *annoyed voice*

C: From who you were infected? Why suddenly go for PCR test? Who else were positive among Apink? Do you have any symptom? like fever, hard to breath, sore throat or something?  *worried voice*

R:  Sub-ah, relaxes. breath in and breath out. So this morning, we do self test using the self-kit and Eunji and Hayong result comes out positive so all our members and staff directly went to do PCR test and turns out all the members and few staff were positive.

C: Last time we see each other was on my birthday you dont have any symptom as I remember.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter