Part 2

Everything Just Going Too Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun's POV

"So she is really the reason why you keep coming to the library?" asked Johnny once Chaerin left.
"Well she is pretty..." answered me rhetorically.
He chuckles. "Do you have her number?"
"Of course..."
"Go hit her man. I bet a lot of guys lining for her but she didn't have any interest with them."
"Oh, you're right though."
"Am I right?"
I nod. "She said she didn't interest in dating."
"I just guess..."
And your guess is the right man.

***

Chaerin's POV

JJH: finish your class?
PCH: yes, see you tomorrow
JJH: yeah, see you tomorrow

"Chaerin ah..." called Doyoung.
"Yes?" I put my phone back in my pocket.
"Shall we try the new chicken place?"
"Ah, the one with the long line?"
"Yep... I think it's good since the line is long."
"Or just because it's new. Let's go. I'm hungry..."

We make our way to the new chicken place nearby our school. Every time I pass that place, there is always a long line waiting list. I don't know whether is that good or it's just newly open. We talk casually about school together before an unfamiliar voice called my name.

"Chaerin ssi?"
"Yes?" Oh, it's Jaehyun's friend.
"Do you remember me? Johnny!"
"Oh yes of course..."
"Going to try the food?" asked him.
"Yeah, how does the taste?" He is just coming out from the restaurant though.
"Good, I'll come back again with the other guys."
I chuckle.
"Next!!" shouted the waiter.
"Oh, we're up. See ya..." I bow to him before entering the place.
"Who is he?" asked Doyoung. I know he is curious to death.
"A new friend from Engineering Department."
"Engineering department?" asked him unbelievably.
"Yeah..." I read the menu. "This seems delicious. Shall we order this?" asked me to divert his attention.
"Oh yes sure..."

***

Jaehyun's POV

JOHNNY: Dude, are you sure she is single?
JAEHYUN: yep
JOHNNY: I think I just saw her boyf
JAEHYUN: what?

Johnny texts yesterday are still disturbing my mind until now.
'Who is... Ah... That guy...'

I saw Chaerin entering the library with some of her friends. And this guy is walking next to her. I don't know what she said to him but seems like she is saying goodbye and then walking in that direction to me. I'm looking at that guy looking at her. It's him. There is a spark of anger inside my heart.

"Hey..." greeted her.
"Oh hey..." replied me.
She is looking at my sight than looking at him. She seems doesn't care more than being busy with her books. Well, at least I win now.

***

Chaerin's POV

I'm going to the library with the others. And of course, Doyoung is coming too. If you guys wonder who is he, he is my friend. We make great teamwork together. He is kind and smart. Most of our lectures know how we are compatible with each other. If I was on the first rank, he will be on the second rank. If I was on the second, he will be on the first. We are competing in a good way. Aside from the competition, I also know he had a feeling for me. But unfortunately, I don't have any feelings for him. Sorry.

I find Jaehyun sitting on the same seat as we used to sit. He is looking at me with Doyoung. He is a guy, after all, he must realize something is going on between me and him.

"I'm going to sit there..." I'm pointing to the empty seat next to him.
"Who is he?" Of course, he will feel threatened.
"I leave first..." And of course, I will never answer.

"Hey..." greeted me while taking the empty seat.
"Oh hey..." replied him.
"My class ends a bit late so..."
"Oh that's okay though," said him.
"Okay..."
I start to open my book and re-read again about the previous class.

***

Chaerin's POV

It's been two weeks since the first time I accidentally meet with Jaehyun at the library. We didn't talk that much, honestly. But we are always there. We exchanged numbers already but also didn't text that much. He only asked whether I come to the library or not and vice versa. Sometimes we're going to the canteen together or grab some coffee at a coffee shop nearby. 

Now we're at the library as usual. And busy in our world as usual. The final term is coming up and I can't stuff these things anymore. I decided to surf to find a good thing. Oh, by the way, is there any biennale coming up?

"What are you up to?" asked him suddenly.
"Looking for some biennale events. I need a refreshment."
"Biennale?" asked him unbelievably.
"Uh-oh..."
"Oh, this biennale is currently happening..." He is pointing to a biennale schedule on my iPad. Oh since when he is joining me?
"Do you wanna come?"
"Yes?"
"Yes, to the biennale this Saturday. Are you free?"
He looks surprised. "Oh, I'll make time for that..."
I just chuckle.
"Is this our first date?"
I chuckle. "Well, you can say it like that..."
He is smiling widely with his dimple. "I can't wait for that..."

***

Jaehyun's POV

"Oh where are you going baby?" asked my mom when I was going down. "Going to Johnny's place?" She hands me milk.
I shake while gulping the milk. "I have a date..."
"With Chaerin?"
"I leave t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter