Part 1

Everything Just Going Too Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaerin's POV

I get off from the bus then directly turning on the maps. I'm looking around to find my professor house. She said her house is on white and black. Oh, a small bakeshop caught my attention. I think I will get some on my way home later.

The maps said to turn right so I do as it said. Around 300m, I can see a big white and black house. I think that's her house. Once I in front of it, I check the house number and match it with her text. Oh it's really her house. I press the intercom while waiting for the response.

"Who is there?" asked someone with deep voice.
"Hello, I'm Professor Lee student, Park Chaerin. I already make appointment with her."
"Wait a minute..."
"Yes..."

The door unlocked sound is heard. A handsome guy appears on my sight.

"Hello, I'm Park Chaerin, Professor Lee student's..." I bow to him.
"Please come in..."
"Yes..."

I follow him inside the house then let me sit on the living.

"Omma still on her room. She will go down in a moment. Please wait..."
Omma?
"Oh yes... Thank you..."

***

Jaehyun's POV

I was getting some water when I hear the intercom beeping. Who's there? I turn on the intercom screen and find a girl outside. Who is she?

"Who is there?" asked me.
"Hello, I'm Professor Lee student, Park Chaerin. I already make appointment with her," answered her.
Professor Lee student?
"Wait a minute... Omma?"
"Yes baby?" She apears from the second floor.
"Did you have appointment with your student?"
"Do you mean Chaerin?"
"I don't know... She is here..."
"She is here? Tell her to wait!"
"Alright..."
"Wait a minute..." said me to the intercom.

When the door opens, a pretty girl welcoming me. Oh how come my mom had a pretty student yet she didn't tell me about this?

"Hello, I'm Park Chaerin, Professor Lee student's..." She bows politely.
"Please come in..."
"Yes..."
She follows me to the living room.
"Have a seat here..."
"Yes...
"Omma still on her room. She will go down in a moment. Please wait..."
"Oh yes... Thank you..." She smiles prettily. Oh how cute.

***

Chaerin's POV

Since I don't want to stay that long at her house, I just directly finish my business with her. I'm just going to ask her sign so I could finish the rest of my paper tomorrow, and submit it on the Monday. But seems like she is not.

"He is my son..." said her suddenly.
"Yes? Oh yeah..." She must be caught my eyes while following his son moves behind.
"Do you have siblings, Chaerin?"
"Oh I have a younger brother."
"Ah I see..."

She finished reviewing my paper and finally give me her sign. Oh yeah!

"Here... Good luck for the defense..." said her.
I bow to her. "Thank you Professor..."
"Probably, do you have a boyfriend, Chaerin?"
Pardon? "Oh I don't have any interest in dating, Professor."
"Oh that's okay too..."
I just smile. I give her a last bow before I left. She gives me good luck before I left, while his son is hiding behind the wall to send me goodbye.

***

Jaehyun's POV

I'm stealing a glance to her while hiding behind the wall. She finally left. Oh finally. How come I feel awkward at my own house?

"Pretty, isn't she?" asked my mom suddenly.
I was about to choke.
"You're not usually going out from your room. Especially if there is a guest..."
Bingo.
"She is the prettiest and the smartest among my student."
"Yeah she is pretty..."
"Omo... My son is falling in love..."
Oh what?
"But she doesn't interest in dating, what should I do?"
She doesn't... What?
"Omma..." replied me annoyingly.
She just laughs. "Maybe you could make her interest in dating. I will approve," .
"Ommaaa...."

***

Chaerin's POV

Since Doyoung is busy with the student council, I'm going to the library by myself. Thanks God the test week hasn't arrive yet so the library isn't that crowd. I'm looking around the shelves to find a book before looking for a seat. Guess who I met?

"Chaerin-ssi, right?"
"Oh... Professor Lee son's, right?"
He smiles with his dimples. I just realize he looks that handsome when I saw him this close.
"Working on Professor Lee's paper?" asked him.
I shake. "I have another Professor than her by the way."
"Oh I'm Jaehyun by the way..." He gives me his hand.
I take his hand hesitantly. "I'm Chaerin, you already know by the way."
He chuckles adorably.
"You're definitely not a Medical Department student."
He shakes. "Of course not. I'm on the Computer Science Department."
"Ah I see..."

I'm still look for some books when he asked.
"Finished?"
"Oh..." I take a book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter