Ch3

Superstar

Taeyang: Lyn(You), you don't really have to keep everything inside. You know, you can just talk to me about anything. I mean, even though i'm a idol. I always listen to my fans and people around me. 

Lyn(You): I think that is off limits for you. Plus, the time right now is around 10:46pm. I have to get home. I walk away from Taeyang. 

Taeyang: I grab her arm, "You can't walk by yourself at night."

Lyn(You): I will be fine. Stop worrying. Our paths will cross again. But, right now I have to go. I walked away from Taeyang. I kept my head down while I kept watching my feet and the pathway change from dirt to pavement. 

Taeyang: I watch Lyn(You) walk away from me. I'm sorry I whispered. I got back into my car. I started to reverse my car in the direction that Lyn(You) was going. 

Lyn(You): I kept looking at the groud and saw a car high beams on behind me. I look up and turn around and wave to the car.

Taeyang: I saw her wave to me like a goodbye wave. 

Lyn(You): I start to run off in a different direction from Taeyang's car.

Taeyang: I watched Lyn(You) run off into a different direction. Where are you going, Lyn(You)? I drove off into my direction and start to head home. Lyn(You), I kept thinking about over and over again and again.

Lyn(You): I found the back way into my home. I saw my sister Mia on the patio. Hey, I said

Mia: Hey, Big Bang manage told me you collapse on the bathroom floor and you were at the clinic---

Lyn(You): The clinic with Taeyang

Mia: Taeyang,went with you why?

Lyn(You): He felt bad that he hit me with the bathroom door were I was heading at while you were enjoying the concert. I said, "No to him multiple times for a ice pack."

Mia: You told the hottest member in Big Bang no for a ice pack.

Lyn(You): I had to, I kept thinking was it him, who save me from what my ex boyfriend did to me. Or is it all in my head?

Mia: You been thinking about this the past two years now. If it is Taeyang give him a chance.

Lyn(You): I can't

Mia: Why not?

Lyn(You): He is the superstar and im just a person. I told him that my sister Mia is a big fan of boybands and soloist. Im not. 

Mia: Come on, we have to go inside the home. 

Lyn(You): I'm right behind you. I can't say no to you. You are my older sister.

Mia: Mhmm. I walked inside the home. 

Lyn(You): I look around me. I closed my eyes, two seconds later I reopen my eyes and walk inside the home and closed the door behind me and locked it. 

Mia: Let's go to bed, Lyn(You).

Lyn(You): Mia, im sorry that I didn't come back to concert. And enjoy the concert with you.

Mia: Its fine. Their is always next time. I walk into my room and laid on my bed. I looked at my posters in my room. Then, I looked at the picture of my sister and I before, that day came. Lyn(You), I miss seeing you smile. 

Lyn(You): I walk into my room and put my bag on the floor. I walk over to my bed and sat down on my bed. I put my hands on my head. I put my hands on my forehead. Why did my ex boyfriend do this to me? I don't know what happen on that day. Why won't that day come to my mind?

2 years earlier

Lyn(You): I look around the room and saw my boyfriend grabbing my hand. Yah!, Where are we going?

ExBf: Come on I scream at Lyn(You). 

Lyn(You): Im not going anywhere. Stop pulling me.

ExBf: You're fine come on. I raised my hand.

Now.

Lyn(You): I shook my head, "that's all I remembered, I said" I brought my legs up onto the bed and slowly lay down on my bed. I started to close my eyes lightly to go to sleep. 

The car

Taeyang: I made it to my destination my home. I got out of the car. I look at the night sky. Lyn(You), I kept saying her name over and over again. I look back down at the sidewalk to my front door. I walk inside my home. I locked the door behind me. I turn on the tv. I smiled and saw the recapped of the concert. I kept thinking about what happen to Lyn(You).

Next Morning

Lyn(You): I was in the bathroom; finishing up brushing my teeth and combing my hair. Then, I looked at the mirror with the change clothes on my body. I sneezed, "Ahhhchooo." That is the sixth sneeze already.

Mia: I knock on the bathroom door after I heard Lyn(You) sneezed for the sixth time. Lyn(You), Are you not feeling well?

Lyn(You): Im feeling fine, Mia. Don't worry. I walk out of the bathroom. Mia, I think your tv show is on.

Mia: Ohh! oooo. 

Tv Reporter: Around one am last night Taeyang was out last night around Arch street and pine wood street. 

Mia: Our street at one am last night. I scream. He knows were we live

Lyn(You): Your such a fangirl

Mia: I know.

Tv Reporter: It has assume that he just went for a late drive to clear his head. 

Mia: Im going for a run.

Lyn(You): I will stay inside the home.