-FIN-

The Unsent Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was walking at their university with earphones that were plugged into her ear while listening to The 1975

 

She was damn tired of greeting their professor because of the lack of sleep that she was feeling. Dahyun slept until 3 am to find the correct code for her project.

 

And yes, Dahyun was a first-year college student taking a course In Information Technology, and talking to her computer was a pain in the .

 

Not only the course that she is taking was stressing her out, but the particular person that dahyun wanted to forget who always comes to her mind

 

Sana Minatozaki, the Girl that Dahyun loved since she was in her first-year high school

 

It's not that easy to forget sana at all, so as much as dahyun wanted to and tried to flirt with some girls, nothing happened. Her heart never listened to her brain. Instead, dahyun's heart always comes back to Sana without exchange from the latter.

 

At first, dahyun thought sana was her happy crush, but as time goes by dahyun started to get jealous and feel pain seeing sana with someone, and with that dahyun finally accept that dahyun was in love with sana.

 

dahyun knew she doesn't have a chance and was contented watching sana far away but dahyun's world crashed when she heard that the latter was interested in someone. 

 

and dahyun only want is to move on and let go of the feelings that she's been carrying for seven years

Dahyun didn't even realize that she was already in front of her room because of thinking about Sana.

"What are they doing?" Dahyun asked herself as she saw her classmates gathering in one place. Dahyun raised her eyebrows and tried to remember if she had forgotten some tasks, but eventually, no tasks were unchecked on her notes.

Dahyun put her bag on her chair and was about to sit when someone put her arms around dahyun.

 

"Hey!" dahyun's classmate jisoo greeted her wearing a Goofy smile

 

"What's with your smile?" dahyun asks, making jisoo laugh

 

"I just like the new website that our seniors made," jisoo answered before sitting in the armchair of dahyun, who immediately looked at the phone of jisoo while leaning her arms at the tighs of jisoo.

 

"I heard this, and I got curious. That is why our classmate was wilding as ," jisoo typed something on her phone before showing it to dahyun.

 

"The unsent Project?" dahyun asks

 

"Yeah, Our seniors invented it. As far I remember, it was Jackson and her groupmates who coded it," jisoo continued before showing the website to Lisa.

 

"The website was like an email that could send it to someone since we had our own emails in our university and  Jackson ask some permission to get all the emails of student here and attach it to their website" because of the explanation of jisoo, dahyun became more interested.

 

"For example, I will send a confession to Park Chaeyoung, I will write what I wanted to say and two days later the letter will send to chaeyoung's email and my name will be anonymous,"

 

Jisoo keeps explaining the website that already attracts many students, not only those IT students, but their whole campus knows about the website.

 

"Like that," Jisoo says as she clicks the word sent

 

"You literally confess your Love to rosé, not a Hi, jisoo," dahyun says, making jisoo roll her eyes. Practically jisoo says she will only write a hello message to rosé but jisoo confess her undying love, and how much she likes rosé.

 

jisoo was about to pinch dahyun when their professor came, making them return to their assigned seats.

 

Mr. Alfred starts his lesson in Computer fundamentals, teaching every part of the computer its meaning, and How important it is but the mind of dahyun was also zoning out nothing lesson comes into her mind instead than the website that jisoo told her a while ago, and it frustrated dahyun.

 

I mean, who wouldn't? She was planning to write a letter i mean, ever since she got a crush on Sana, the love language of dahyun was writing a diary and a letter to sana because dahyun can't function when she's in front of sans.

 

It's like her body and mind froze as if she saw an Aphrodite. She even freezes along with the pole when sana initiates a picture with her (no jokes indeed)

 

And it's been seven years since Dahyun started her love for sana. First, dahyun didn't have an interest in sana since she thought Sana was only pretty, and her feelings for Jennie (dahyun's first girl crush for three years) were still in her heart.

 

At first, dahyun didn't care for sana or wasted her time. She didn't even know that sana existed as her senior since sana always went home early. Her interest started to grow when sana borrowed her book 'lightning thief by Rick Riordan, and that's when dahyun began to find Sana's presence.

 

dahyun didn't even know why but something in her heart made dahyun want to get noticed by sana.

 

Until dahyun slowly realized sana was not only her girl crush, but she was in love with the latter, dahyun didn't want to accept this because she only thought about Jennie.

 

But No Her feelings for Jennie were forgotten when she got interested in Sana.

 

dahyun tried to find someone that could fit her, just like dahyun said. Sana was out of her league, impossible to be yours, and so dahyun did flirt with every girl she met, or if her ten percent straight were popping out of nowhere, dahyun would entertain those boys.

 

And dahyun thought it would be the answer to her prayer to forget Sana, but nothing happened.

 

Even though she would never see Sana because of Sana's competition, there was a part in dahyun's heart that was waiting for sana.

 

For many years, dahyun thinks she started to be obsessed with sana, and dahyun hated it. She hated to be like this because of a specific person who would never be hers. The first one was when dahyun cut her class to see if sana went home safely, and the worst one.

 

Was when her classmate told dahyun that she knew the house of sana. dahyun didn't think twice and went to Sana's house by watching it afar and used a reason that she would go to the gym near sana's house.

 

That was the first and last time Dahyun went to the gym to impress Sana. After she left the gym, Dahyun felt that her body had left her, and after the tiring training, it did.

 

As far as Dahyun remembers, the most embarrassing is when she joins in the racing to impress Sana only to almost pass out in the middle of a game.

 

If you will ask Dahyun about embarrassing things that she did to Sana

 

Dahyun couldn't count because the half-life of her life in high school was embarrassing for her to get noticed by Sana. What you can do? dahyun was simp to sana.

 

Because of her deep thought, dahyun didn't even notice that their professor had already left,

 

"You okay, dude?" jisoo asked dahyun, who tiredly nodded at her.

 

"You seem to have a deep thought. Relax, dude." dahyun gave the nod to jisoo, who tapped her shoulder

 

dahyun was thankful for jisoo ever since she chose this course. She thought she would be left out, but jisoo always helped and assured her.

 

After the ring bell, jisoo bid her goodbye to dahyun, who also does the same before going to the engineering department to see her best friend, chaeyoung.

 

dahyun has been thinking a lot about the website that jisoo told her about a while ago. Tomorrow is Sana's Birthday. First, dahyun thought she would write all her feeling after she greeted sana, but also, dahyun kept overthinking that she might ruin the day of sana.

 

And many what-ifs came to dahyun's mind, so she asked for some advice from her best friend that could wake her.

 

dahyun thinks that if she sends her feelings to sana, her feeling will be lessened, and by that, she can finally move on and find someone that dahyun could cherish in the end, and the website that jisoo says was tempting dahyun to think stupid Idea.

 

dahyun will send all her feelings out using that website.

 

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung snapped her neck before waving her hand and saw chaeyoung, who was holding her plates

 

"How was your day?" chaeyoung asked dahyun, who smiled at her.

 

"Good," dahyun answered.

 

"I heard the Unsent project that trends in your college, and some of my classmates were doing it," chaeyoung says as they get down before going to a cafeteria.

 

While the two were in the line, dahyun kept noodling, not understanding what chaeyoung was saying.

 

"The mothering engineering chemistry dried my brain," chaeyoung ranted to dahyun while drinking her water.

 

"What about you?" chaeyoung asked before leaving the cafeteria

 

"Good actually, since jisoo is helping me, so I never left out," dahyun answers.

 

"Speaking of it's, Sana's birthday tomorrow," chaeyoung started, and how much dahyun wanted to smack chaeyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter