Fin

OUR FIRST KISS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Based on the cover photo above ↑

 

___________________________________________________

 

click! 

 

A small sound indicating that the photo had been saved sounded throughout the room. Sumin quickly removed her arm from Jayun's waist and gently pushed her away a little. Her face felt warm behind the mask she was wearing, her eyes kept looking here and there except for the tall girl in front of her.

 

Jayun who saw the adorable behavior from the older girl just smiled, she could feel her cheeks also feel warm. Thankfully the little girl couldn't see it. Jayun could feel her heart beating fast, she realized that her heartbeat was not normal. But the girl in front of her really made her unable to hold it all in, butterflies fluttered in her chest and her breath hitched as Sumin came closer and hugged her waist tightly.

 

Swallowed a little, nervous. Jayun approached the leader slowly. Her hand reached out to grab the girl's small waist. Sumin who felt the hands wrapped around her waist was surprised. Her body stiffened and her eyes now landed squarely on Jayun's firm eyes.

 

Jayun's free left hand immediately lowered her mask and did the same to Sumin. Now she can clearly see how red Sumin's face and Jayun admit that the girl is so pretty. After lowering the mask, her hand moved to her soft cheek, her thumb softly brushing her rosy cheek. This succeeded in making Sumin's face redder. She wanted to push the tall girl's body but there was nothing. Her body felt so weak and her hands ended up landing on Jayun's sturdy shoulders.

 

They don't know what possessed the two of them but slowly their faces drew closer, Sumin was the first to close her eyes. Her feelings, she can't lie, she likes the closeness between the two. Jayun who saw Sumin closed her eyes made her heart beat faster. In her mind she prayed that the little girl would not hear how loud her heart was beating.

 

Slowly, their lips met. A kiss that is soft, passionate, and without any coercion. Sumin admits that Jayun's lips are so soft and really fit her little lips. Her chest felt tight, all feelings seemed to want to burst. Unknowingly the hand that was originally on her shoulder moved around her neck. Jayun's arms tightened around Sumin's waist, shortening the distance that seemed impossible to get closer.

 

Almost 2 minutes of kissing, both feel the air is getting less and less. With a little push Sumin pulled her face away from Jayun. Separating the hot bond. Her breath hitched, her face was so red and sweat was starting to trickle down her forehead. Jayun wasn't that much different from her, her face was the same red and a beautiful s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter