Chapter 1

Was so pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   " While just looking at you drunk 

   I only sneak a look at you secretly     

    Because I can't take my eyes off. "

 

After we filmed Running man. All the members and some staff were having dinner and drink of soju at the restaurant. The members were encouraging me to drink. I was humiliated to refuse. So, I only have 4 shots. 

 

After they finished the 7 bottles of soju, We were only laughing because of the story that Kwangsoo shared. "I remember that. You also called me that time, to ask me for advice. right?" Jaeseok points at Kwangsoo. He nodded " Majayo, Hyung. But I got rejected because she only see me as her older brother." Kwangsoo uttered.

 

 "Ow! Uri Kwangsoo got rejected." Jihyo stood up from her seat. " Because of that, we need to order another bottle of soju!" Jihyo said raising her both hands. her other hands are holding the empty bottle of soju."We were already drunk." Haha said pulling Jihyo back to her sit."Ahh Wae?" Jihyo whimpered. Jongkook who's sitting in front of Jihyo. Found it cute. 

 

Jaeseok is the one who's sharing a story now. Jongkook looked at the other members and staff. But Jihyo is the one who caught his attention. She was laughing hard. Her face was reddened due to the alcohol. She was so pretty. He can't take his eyes from her.

 

  " You were so pretty and your eyes 

              were beautiful then. " 

 

Whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter