(ARTICLE) - the biggest secret

Panorama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHOWBITZ GOSSIP

Winter Kim Has the Biggest Secret to Reveal?!

By: Marie Tess – Columnist, The Seoul Daily Bulletin

Date Posted: November 14, 2021

_______________________________________________________________

 

Diehard fans, and curious netizens are summoning Detective Conan to themselves right now as they are speculating what could be the biggest secret yet to be revealed by the one and only legendary actress, Winter Kim.

 

The 40-year-old Korean actress, Winter Kim, posted a tweet in her personal twitter account a while ago with the caption: “I have the biggest secret to reveal.” But she quickly deleted it after a minute or two. Unfortunately for her, her followers saw her tweet and took a screenshot of it before she could even delete it. Garnering 30 million Twitter followers around the world, as being the most followed Korean celebrity on Twitter, it’s impossible for her to pretend it never happened. Considering that she rarely posted anything personal in her Twitter account, this tweet is the one that they surely couldn’t missed. Because of this, Winter Kim’s name completely dominated the number 1 spot in worldwide Twitter trends today.

 

With hundred thousand tweets in her name in just under 10 minutes, wild fans and netizens are taking a trip down memory lane about the rumors and scandals the legendary actress had experienced throughout her career to crack down what could be the biggest secret that Winter Kim is hiding in her closet.

 

One fan has a speculation that the actress might reveal what really happened back then in her first ever scandal of her career. Do you all remember that fire incident at the movie set of one of her highest gross selling movies called, Until Dawn, released back in year 2004? Allegedly, it’s rumored before that Winter committed arson by intentionally setting a fire resulting to partially destroying the movie set. It happened when everyone already went home after their shoot for that night where Winter was assumed the only person left behind. Some haters believed that she did it because she hated working with Karina Yoo, the director of that movie, and she had enough. But many people believed it might be just an accident. But who knows?

 

Well, it’s no secret to everyone about the love-hate working relationship between Director Karina Yoo and Winter Kim (even the crew members who worked with them before could confirm it). You just can’t put both two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter